Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Poblems to start freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there

i lost my old pc the new one dont work with freelancer i think i installed everything like the guide.
So i got the vanilla freelancer fro the link there This only (vanilla freelancer) wont start first it says 'open with adminrights' so of i do this its come's no notice or somethink. i can see something starting in task-manager but after one seconds its away. like the same stuff it do's with the installed mod manager so its all normaly installed the manager runs like good without some notices but if i click launch game its the same as in vanilla version so nothing come as notice or something and the game wont start.

so my pc got win. 10
(08-29-2017, 11:12 PM)LGMASTER1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there

i lost my old pc the new one dont work with freelancer i think i installed everything like the guide.
So i got the vanilla freelancer fro the link there This only (vanilla freelancer) wont start first it says 'open with adminrights' so of i do this its come's no notice or somethink. i can see something starting in task-manager but after one seconds its away. like the same stuff it do's with the installed mod manager so its all normaly installed the manager runs like good without some notices but if i click launch game its the same as in vanilla version so nothing come as notice or something and the game wont start.

so my pc got win. 10

So fixed it 'Direct play' was not enable