Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forlorn Hope Reskin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got busy playing with colors, and being the good little mercenary he is, started to reskin all of our commonly used ships. We find them fantastic and would like to share some images with all of you. Several albums ahead.

Assorted ships
Nyx
Raven's Talon
Waran
Sabre
Cutlass
Havoc
Sunbeam
Marauder
Bustard
Guardian
Eagle
Spatial
Roc
Falchion
Serenity

So far he's reskinned the Bustard, Cutlass, Havoc, Marauder, Nyx, Raven's Talon, Sabre, Sunbeam, Waran. There are other ships that share the textures of some of these, such as the rest of the CR line all receiving a number of Forlorn Hope logo's plastered across them due to the repeating texture used on the Nyx. [Example]
The Bustard and the Sabre are flawlessly done, very nice job.
(09-01-2017, 08:53 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]The Bustard and the Sabre are flawlessly done, very nice job.

You do not want to see his original change to the sabre and cutlass textures.

I'll show you anyways.

Do not click
This one looks better.

In all seriousness, though, the Sabre looks pretty cool.
Ahh, yes, the Shutlass xD
Commander Shepard's face really fits the Sabre/Cutlass

Edit: I even made a bounty claim with the Shutlass [x]
(09-01-2017, 09:02 PM)KamiFaby Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, yes, the Shutlass xD
Commander Shepard's face really fits the Sabre/Cutlass

Edit: I even made a bounty claim with the Shutlass [x]

What the..

I didn't even notice that. I guess it actually does fit then.
nice reskin. Now we need to have each faction, even unofficial ones, having their own set of textures so not all ships from the same class have the same colours Big Grin
I'm done with the Guardian and added a few screens of it. Enjoy my desecrated Guardian (sun)

Edit: Civilian line is also done and I added screens of the Eagle, Spatial and Roc.