Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [TBH] Roll Call - Autumn 2017 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

-The following members of The Brotherhood were active during our last season (Summer 2017):

--Consul Hector "Nacho" Beltran <a.k.a. >, Honor: Supervisor (4/3) / Vigor: Conquistador (4/2)

--Preconsul Caelius "Skyelius" Moya <a.k.a. >, Honor: Supervisor (4/3) / Vigor: Protector (5/2)

--Guardian Luciano Vasquez <a.k.a. >, Honor: Instructor (3/3) / Vigor: Matador (2/2)
--Guardian Kasandra Madena <a.k.a. >, Honor: Instructor (3/3) / Vigor: Matador (2/2)
--Guardian Arcelia Chavez <a.k.a. >, Honor: Instructor (3/3) / Vigor: Matador (2/2)

--Guardian Kaelia Moya <a.k.a. >, Honor: Preceptor (2/3) / Vigor: Matador (2/2)
--Guardian Dr. Rico Casillas <a.k.a. >, Honor: Preceptor (2/3) / Vigor: Matador (2/2)

--Guardian Enrika Feliz <a.k.a. >, Honor: Inceptor (1/3) / Vigor: Lictor (3/2)

RULES FOR POSTING IN ROLL CALLS

-Winter Season Months: December, January, February
-Spring Season Months: March, April, May
-Summer Season Months: June, July, August
-Autumn Season Months: September, October, November

-Previous Season: Summer 2017
-Roll Call Season: Autumn 2017
-Next Season: Winter 2018

-If you were an active member of The Brotherhood during our Summer 2017 Season, simply specify:
--Ship Names
--Forum Activity Links
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly)
--(Optional) Comments on our Summer 2017 Season

-If you consider yourself a member of The Brotherhood but were away from Discovery Freelancer during the Summer 2017 Season, please specify:
--Reason for Discovery Freelancer inactivity ("Playing other games" is a valid excuse)
--Ship Names
--Why you would like to return for the Summer 2017 Season

-If you were active in Discovery Freelancer during the Summer 2017 Season but nonparticipant in The Brotherhood (not on the list above):
--You may retain your TBH membership, but you must accept one or multiple reductions in Vigor/Honor levels
--Reason for nonparticipation in The Brotherhood
--Remaining Ship Names
--Why you want to remain in The Brotherhood
--Links to previous activities as a member of The Brotherhood
--As part of a trial period, you must participate in at least 3 activities within a month from posting

--Ship Names: Hector.Beltran[TBH] (and variations), Ibiza[TBH], Falcon.Negro[TBH], Espana[TBH], Arsenal[TBH], Athena[TBH], El.Nacho[TBH]
--Forum Activity Links: None (Holidays/vacation)
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): Daily
--(Optional) Comments on our Summer 2017 Season: It was decent given how many people were on vacation/holidays. Expect more stuff in Autumn.
--Ship Names:
---Caelius.Moya[TBH], Kaelia.Moya[TBH]

--Forum Activity Links:
---(Message) Responding to CoF | (Transmission) Responding to Cryer Pharmaceuticals

--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly):
---Weekly; starting work on September 11th, and re-taking several RP projects.

--(Optional) Comments on our Summer 2017 Season:
---Having arrived from a Freelancer leave of absence at the latter half of the season, I cannot fairly comment on the first half. This season's activity seemed to revolve around scheduled "Raids". I'm certain that future seasons will cover many more areas and bring back old-school fun with refined substance and improved flavor. =.]
--Ship Names:
---Ramiro.Narez[TBH] and variations,

--Forum Activity Links:
---none

--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly):
---Weekly; Given there are raids to do and my RL doesnt prevent

-- Reason for nonparticipation in The Brotherhood---For me, my RL, holidays and leading CR took all my time, also played other games. I intend to slowly raise my activity in TBH and other factions this month however

-- Why you want to remain in The Brotherhood---Because Corsairs/TBH are an awesome faction Smile

-- Links to previous activities as a member of The Brotherhood--- Most of my activity was ingame, not much forum job i done. Just some MD s around
--Ship Names: Luciano.Vasquez[TBH] and lots of Variations, Capa.Y.Espada[TBH], La.Sevilla[TBH], Rugido.Estruendoso[TBH]
--Forum Activity Links: Helping Tweaker Ted with the Core, Dealing with SCRA
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): Weekly, but I may have to scale down for the end of uni exams
--(Optional) Comments on our Summer 2017 Season:

-If you consider yourself a member of The Brotherhood but
were away from Discovery Freelancer during the Summer 2017 Season , please specify:
--Reason for Discovery Freelancer inactivity ("Playing other games" is a valid excuse): Real life stuff kept me busy for most of the summer so i didn't have time for discovery.
--Ship Names: ".Spartacus[TBH]" ".,Carabinero[TBH]., and Alfonso_Espina[TBH](WIP)
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): weekly,biweekly cant say for the whole season so im using both options
--Why you would like to return for the Summer 2017 Season:well it's always fun to do some pew's from time to time
--Ship Names:
Rugido.Estruendoso[TBH](shared with david), Athena[TBH] (shared with clav), Kratos[TBH](Yoshimura will be renamed to this after MRG-TBH thingies are over, Lucina.Vasquez[TBH]. Cazardoa[TBH].
--Forum Activity Links: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=146955
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151987
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): Weekly.
--(Optional) Comments on our Summer 2017 Season: none
--Ship Names: Adriano.Gracia[TBH]
--Forum Activity Links: None (New in TBH)
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): Daily about 1 hour a day available for the TBH
--Ship Names: Dr.Rico.Casillas[TBH], Paranoico[TBH], Estrellitas[TBH]
--Forum Activity Links: None
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): ... I try to do it weekly.
--Ship Names: Arcelia.Chavez[TBH], Primary.Target[TBH] and many many others of all classes. As I am a primary target in pvp, I am not naming them.
--Forum Activity Links: Some terraforming rp with the energy cells that got stuck somewhere (I think I might be guilty)
--Estimated New Season Activity (daily, weekly, biweekly): Daily on Disco. Can do Sairs when group play is on the plate. I do not fly Sairs solo.
--(Optional) Comments on our Summer 2017 Season: We are still alive. Smile
Pages: 1 2