Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport Lost Miners Pub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Freeport Lost Pub is OPEN! Thats right... after a long shift miners can stretch out in primitive comfort and enjoy a bottle of Paddy's Junkers Joy, a plate of Synth Paste and a soft bed with poofy pillows (with pictures on them!)

HOUSE RULES: You are all welcome at Paddy's Freeport Pubs but don't get me mad by doing "dumb stuff".

DUMB STUFF:
1. Not bringing in a load of Reinforced alloy from FP 11... y'get yer money back and y'get to dock. What can be fairer.
2. No guns, fights and spitting within 5km of me pubs. YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Or at the very least I will spit into yer drink).
3. Me pubs are fer Parley meetings. Means no one can damage th' other when you meet up in me pub. Got that Core? Order? AI? Corsair? Zoner? Other stupid ning nongs?
4. Oi've installed some toilets... use them.
5. No flirtin' wit' th'staff. (Unless you are good lookin' and it's me yer gawkin' at).

Signed:

Paddy
So, Paddy.

Where is this and when can I dock?

Do you sell rum?
Seems my kind of place
just dont spit on drinks... oh and have plenty of bier
(happily serves her customers).

"So, Filipe, 2x bottles of Tarsian Beer, Moon sugar fer the CORE pilot, a double Bretonian Waterfall fer the BAF pilots and fer Skorak the strongest brew we have... 'Junkers Joy' - (cleverly flicks off the label that says Gearbox grease dissolver)".

Sees Undertaker and nods to barkeep - his credits good she thinks to herself. "Well, this is going well... WHAT? St Denis... better get the bouncers...".

Paddy notices... "Oh-oh... those three 'nice liberty police officers' (spits) are going over to St Denis... NOOOOOOO!!!!! (Shcap, goes his Hessian special snub-nose plasma blaster 6 times).

Paddy quickly sashays over to St Denis and bashes a frying pan over his head... his eyes go funny... he drops to the floor with a clang.

Glaring down at him she says, "You great big lummox... they were only gonna tell ya t'zip up yer fly so ya don't get done fer 'over exposure'. Look at the mess ya made!

Yo ho HO!
Paddy, proprietor and junker pilot
"Hmm...looks like St Denis is gonna have all of Liberty chasing him pretty soon, murder of a Liberty officer is a capital offence. I'll hafta get the resta the boys ready fer company."
Pays the tab & heads for his Salvager.
(signal to bartender for more beer)

"you could clean this more... dead rats on floor (looking to Lib officers) anyway, im looking for someone to hire"

"Easy job really, just a little payback, maybe you know someone?"
(Paddy) 'Barkeep! Get these bodies outa here! the rabble are rifling them fer trinkets' Angry
(Barkeep) 'What ya wanna me to do?'
(Paddy) 'Bleed their blood into the protien molecular disfuntionalator - we are running low on Liberty Ale.' Confused

- Smiles sweetly at a passing patron who has a quizzical look of disgust

(Barkeep) 'And the bodies?'
(Paddy) 'Well, how's the steaks holding out? Pork pies perhaps?' Angel

The barkeep goes over, and drags each officer into their patrol craft... sets coordinates for the sun, sets autopilot and sets them off...