Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DSE ; USI ; Ageira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: gettyimages-500742106-1490323411.jpg?cro...size=480:*]

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]

[Communications ID: Commander Andrew Faraday
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

[Recipient ID: Universal Shipping, Inc. ; Deep Space Engineering ; Ageira
---

[Subject: Pending Business Request

[Priority: [Beta - Low]
[Encryption: [Alpha - High]

G'day,
I hope you gents are doing fairly good today. Hope you're looking you help the Navy out a bit, because the Admiral's given me clearance to request outside help.

The Liberty Navy's Third Fleet has recently been granted clearance to construct a shipyard I Los Angeles' orbit. In order to bring the station to operation quickly, I've been told to all you three if you would be interested in assisting the Fleet with this endeavor. Logically we would provide compensation for the effort put into this, so all that's left is your end.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Regards,
Commander Andrew Faraday
Liberty Navy Third Fleet
Logistics Division Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT:
Consulting

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings, Andrew Faraday

Your request has been received and forwarded to our Consulting Department. Please provide more details so that we can provide for your needs.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Head of Consulting
Douglas King

Liberty Navy Third Fleet

---

G'day,
The Fleet is currently in the interest of hiring your companies to provide supply and after placement construction for the installation. The station, Pearl Harbor Shipyard, is currently awaiting initial construction, but once founded, shipments would need to be sent to the station to keep the structural integrity at peak.

Alongside that, the Third will compensate for shipments of items to construct various modules, including the eventual construction of docking yards and an extended snubcraft docking bay.
Once the contract has been accepted, and the station founded, the docking bays will be aligned to accept your vessels and the quartermaster cleared to accept the required goods.

Thank you gents, and good luck.

Regards,
Commander Andrew Faraday
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

To: Commander A.Faraday, Liberty Navy 3rd Fleet
Subject: RE: Pending Business Request

Good day,

Universal Shipping Incorporated is always willing to work with the Liberty forces. Please provide a detailed report of what is required, where it is required and the estimated profit for each commodity.

Regards,

Lloyd Fisher

Vice President
Chief Logistics Officer
Logistics Department
Universal Shipping Inc.

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT:
Consulting

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings, Andrew Faraday

I apologize for my late response, Once the station has been established, Please provide us a ledger of the requested materials and what we could expect to be paid and I will personally begin deliveries upon us receiving the necessary paperwork

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Head of Consulting
Douglas King

Liberty Navy Third Fleet

---

G'day,
There's little to go on right now concerning the required materials, but the current foreseeable requirement will be around the need of commodities like food rations, water and oxygen canisters to the station regularly, as well as hull maintenance items, specifically reinforced alloys. The Third Fleet Logistics Division is willing to pay a rather generous sum for the gathered materials in the form of two-thousand (2.000) credits per unit of each commodity to the installation, and a bonus sum of two million to shipments that keep the pools at their high.

On a separate note, the Fleet also requires the construction of a vessel to fabricate the installation for further development. This is specifically aimed at DSE, given their nature in construction, and will be generously paid for once completed.

What is requested is a fully stocked, armed and equipped 'Hercules'-class Heavy Lifter/Base Construction Platform to be delivered to Fleet Forward Command HQ California at Fort Jacobson on Planet Los Angeles.

The commodities in question are:
  • • 140 PlasFoam Conduits
    • 140 Industrial Hardware
    • 100 Reinforced Alloy
    • 140 High Performance Alloy
    • 50 Optronic Arrays
    • 50 Heat Sinks
    • 30 Fusion Diodes
    • Once acquired, the vessel will be equipped with a standard 'Dulzian' anti-fighter loadout and 'Fortress'-class countermeasure, as well as a typical Thruster and Light Transport Shield Array. We trust that the sum of thirty (30) million credits will do well for a vessel of it's class and the requirements we ask for.

Once the vessel is acquired, command will await for the proper moment to deploy the platform, at which point we will contact you for phase two of the operation and real work can begin.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your reply shortly.

Regards,
Commander Andrew Faraday
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Pending Business Request
TO: Commander Andrew Faraday

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

We apologize for the delay in completing your order. We had some technical problems, however, we already sent a person who will collect the materials. As I understand it, you are going to build a base. I want to let you know that you can rely on our company to support this complex process. We possess the most technologically advanced equipment for this kind of activity.

Sincerely,
Engineer
Alexandra Winter

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Andrew Faraday

Dear Mr. Faraday,

Thank you for contacting us and offering a possible contract to supply your station. While Ageira Innovation is always happy to assist Liberty forces in their endeavors, we are not in the regular business of delivering modular base supplies. However, our stations are indeed manufacturing some of those products and thus we would be able to deliver sizable amounts of the following products once your outpost has been built:
• Armaments
• Bio-Neural Arrays
• Magnetic Superconductors
• Gravity Field Stabilizers

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Pending Business Request
TO: Commander Andrew Faraday

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

We would like to inform you that your contract was executed. The ship you ordered with all the necessary equipment and materials was delivered to the place indicated by you. Our engineers did their work perfectly, besides our partners and contractors did not disappoint us and delivered the materials exactly by the deadline. We have already sent you the data for the electronic lock matrix of the ship to your fleet account. Send credits to DSE)C-5M.SuperGalaxy account.
In addition, I would like to say once again that we are always happy to help the military forces, and our installations produce the best materials and equipment. If you need something else, I personally lead the project and make sure that everything is done by the deadline.
I hope to work with you again.

Sincerely,
Engineer
Alexandra Winter

You have (1) unread message from DSE
Pages: 1 2