Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Die Weiße Rose - Recruitment Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose
Recruitment Center

Preamble

Guten Tag to you who reads this document. You have come here with your own story, with an ownership mindset, and with your own ideas. You might have found this while digging into the Neural Net, you might have found out by a friend or maybe an Aktivist or a soldier gave you this document. We are the Weiße Rose, the leading faction within the Bundschuh movement. Some of us are academics and students, some of us are devoted revolutionaries, some of us are pirates or even terrorists. So many different minds breed a certain potential for inner chaos. What we are is a middle ground, a ground where we can all agree that everyone has something from their own opinion. We are not terrorists but we are also no pacifists, we believe that being rough is needed in our struggle but we also believe that word and action need to go hand in hand to create something powerful. We believe that the people of Rheinland need to see the true meaning of being a Bundschuhaktivist and that we are the ones representing this. Whatever your reason is, Kamerad, the choice is yours, join the revolution and fight for the Bundschuh. Für Rheinland.

Helena Wunderbring, former Generaloberst of the Weiße Rose

Recruitment form

Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][font=Open Sans][size=10][color=#FFFFFF]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xRenhnC.png[/img]
[font=Montserrat][size=xx-large][color=#5C9692]Die Weiße Rose[/color][/size]
[size=x-large]Name of your character[/size][/font]

[img]Link to the image of your character?[/img][/align]

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Personal information[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#5C9692]Full name:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Place of Bith:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Date of Birth:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Previous occupation:[/color] ___

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Biological information[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#5C9692]Gender:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Height:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Weight:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Hair color:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Eye color:[/color] ___

[color=#5C9692]Additional Information (Medical conditions, replaced limbs etc.):[/color] ___

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Biography[/color][/size][/font]

___

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Psychological profiling[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#5C9692]What do you think makes us special?[/color]

___

[color=#5C9692]How difficult would it be for you to kill a Rheinlander?[/color]

___

[color=#5C9692]What would you personally change about the Weiße Rose?[/color]

___

[color=#5C9692]Is there anything else you want to tell us?[/color]

___

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc][font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]ooRP part[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#5C9692]How long have you been playing Discovery?[/color]

___

[color=#5C9692]Have you ever been sanctioned?[/color]

___

[color=#5C9692]How would you rate your RP Skills from 1 - 10?[/color]

___

[color=#5C9692]How would you rate your PvP Skills from 1- 10 (Does not affect the application)?[/color]

___
[/color][/size][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]
Die Weiße Rose Bewerbung

[Image: PFWZROT.jpg]

Konrad Lichter

Personal Information

Name Konrad Lichter

Birthplace Planet Nuremberg, Munich System, 24th of January, 772 A.S.

Origin Rheinland? (Please clarify.)

Previous Occupation(s) State Attorney, Rheinwehr Pilot

Biological Information

Gender Male

Height 185cm

Hair color Grey

Eye color Blue

Additional Information (Medical conditions, replaced limbs etc.) Adult-onset strabismus

Biography

I will try to keep this brief, and cover the bases. I was born on Nuremberg, to well-off but modest parents. I did well in my time in school, and once I was of age, I was obligated by the traditions of our family to join the Rheinwehr as my father had done. The military reinforced the structure and discipline of my upbringing, and made me into the man I am today, for which I am grateful.

I served professionally as a Valkyrie pilot, mostly assisting in domestic efforts against revolutionary groups (including the Bundschuh), until the confusion of the so-called "Nomad War" descended on the colonies. Under orders from our fleet commander, we made several strikes against Bretonian forces through the Omega border worlds following the bombardment of Sprague. Many of our officers acted strangely, while others were perplexed and even furious at the outrageous offensive orders we were being given, but it was not ours to question. We did our duty, and the Bretonians did theirs.

It wasn't until after the conflict's conclusion that we had realized how we had all been manipulated, puppeteered towards the ends of an unknowable enemy. We weren't fighting for Rheinland, but in fact for her greatest foe ever yet seen. That was enough to convince me to not reenlist again. I had enough of war. I returned to Nuremberg, I put myself through university to study law, and I met the love of my life. I became a state prosecutor for my greater urban district. I was content. As is likely obvious, this would not last.

I remain uncertain as to what caused the dark matter storm. I only know that it threw the planet into chaos. My wife and I knew we had to get off-world if we wanted to live, but all the major spaceports were bogged down by the demand, and we saw no sign of aid from the Federal authorities. Thankfully, my district had been on the receiving end of a Widerstandarmee leaflet drop, informing us of a location where freighters would regularly shuttle hundreds aboard waiting transports in orbit. We didn't pass up the opportunity, despite my initial misgivings. Sure enough, once we had arrived, we were put into a (still quite large) quota, but we seemed to have beaten the rest of the rush. We were safe. The same Bundschuh that I had once considered a band of holier-than-thou brigands was there, saving my family and thousands of others. Never a day shall pass when I am not thankful for that.

We were resettled in Liberty after our delivery to Bethlehem station. My family, along with many other refugees, chose to go to Planet Denver to look for work, either with startup local businesses or working in the pharmaceutical industry. I was not satisfied. I felt as though the country I loved, of my birth, was deeply broken, and that I was abandoning my duty to it. I still had those Widerstand leaflets with me and I had found some of their group's writings on the Liberty Neural-Net. I was interested. I was no stranger to corruption, but if it was responsible for the nonexistence of Federal intervention on Nuremberg, then it's a greater beast than I ever gave credit to.

I arrived on Bruchsal many months ago, and rather than a united front, I found a bunch of politicking posers jockeying for position, no offense. I had been mainly uninterested in internal party politics since my arrival, preferring to requisition a fighter and attempt to represent the Bundschuh and their cause in the field. I heard some rumblings that you lot are planning to reorganize our militant forces. I am not the sharp pilot I used to be, but I am ready and willing to fight for a Rheinland free from corrupt and ineffectual, repressive leadership.

Psychological Profiling

What do you think makes us special? Simply put, you have some teeth, or at least you claim as much. You are willing to take up arms aggressively against the corrupt Federalists, to truly prosecute the war we are facing, and it is a war beyond all doubt, without abandoning the populist roots of the Bundschuhpartei. All that remains is to see if you can succeed with this attitude.

How difficult would it be for you to kill a Rheinlander? I have killed before. I expect to kill again. It becomes easier with the passage of time, and I am accustomed. I never take pleasure in ending a fellow countryman's life, but if it was not necessary, I would not be here.

What would you personally change about the Weiße Rose? I would add to your list of objectives to seek means to develop more economic independence from our benefactors in the Order and especially the Hessians. We cannot expect all of our interests to align with one another all the time, and Bundschuh reliance on them for ship production and consistent munitions resupply is a crutch that can be kicked out from under us. Whenever you have the capability, I would suggest looking into the mineral contents of Luneburg's Scharhorn field for potential exploitation.

Is there something you want to tell us? A strangely presumptive way to phrase this query, but I will indulge you. I do not care for our Hessian "compatriots", they cannot be trusted in the long-term. Those following in the steps of Coalition philosophy, however fervently they claim to be fighting "for the people", have never been known to be kind to their ideological opponents. When the Federalists and Alster Union are defeated, what will the Bundschuh become in their eyes?

OORP Part

How long have you been playing Discovery? About four months

Have you ever been sanctioned? Not to my knowledge

How would you rate your RP Skills from 1 - 10 7/10

How would you rate your PvP Skills from 1- 10 (Does not affect the application) 5/10

FÜR RHEINLAND
Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: osybTbz.jpg]
To: Konrad Lichter
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt, Bruchsal Base
Encryption: High

04.09.824 A.S.
Guten Abend, herr Lichter,

you seem to be one of the many people that have experienced two sides of the whole spectrum and then decided to pick the right one, I am proud of you for that alone. It is not the first time that I hear someone reaching back to the helping hands that the Bundschuh has stretched out to them in the past and such actions should not be ceased by our organization. Your suggestion about the economic aspect of the movement has been noted, you will be part of many convoy we will fly to keep ourselves as supplied as we can. Complete independence will never be reached while the revolution is going on, though, but this is not much of a problem if we learn to trust our allies and fight with them side-by-side. You are officially accepted in the Weiße Rose movement. Due to your past as Bundschuh, that may not have been long, I will grant you the position of a Gefreiter as well as Aktivist, you are a member of the Partei für ein neues Rheinland. Read our program and leave your suggestions in the Kommunikationszentrale if you have any. Should you ever not feel able to participate in the fight, feel free to concentrate on politics, that is just as welcome.
[Image: oUzDCwm.png]

Attachments:
No Images uploaded.

You will know your way to Bruchsal already, our symbol will proudly shine on your uniform.

End Message
Die Weiße Rose Bewerbung

[Image: 1a0qBor.jpg]

Rosa Weydemeyer

Personal Information

Name Rosa Weydemeyer

Birthplace Planet Nuremberg, Munich

Origin (House)Rheinland

Previous Occupation Aktivist of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee

Biological Information

Gender Female

Height 168cm

Hair color Red

Eye color Green

Additional Information (Medical conditions, replaced limbs etc.) None

Biography

Rosa was born in 801A.S. and with her older brother Karl grew up on Nuremberg as children of industrial workers. After conducting a rather spectacular attack to prove their worth to the small militia they were part of on Nuremberg, they were smuggled off the planet. The police wanted them, dead or alive, and their skills were thought to be of more use to a spaceborne paramilitary division of the Bundschuh. Rote Adler, who connect the many largely autonomous Nuremberg militias and the Bundschuh, brought the pair to Eltmann Moor. They were introduced to the Widerstand and recruited into their ranks.

In service of the Widerstand, Rosa was a staunch supporter of Eistochterism and a member of the secretive ‘Revolutionäre Streitkräfte’ that sought to push the Widerstand and the Bundschuhpartei into a more militant direction. The group sabotaged rivals and used covert actions to further their cause, but appears to have gone dormant as the Widerstand weakened in recent times. Rosa appears to have left the Widerstand in search for a group with more potential to bring unity to the Bundschuh movement.

Psychological Profiling

What do you think makes us special?

Die Weiße Rose appears to be on the rise and could be able to renew the movement after all the stagnation and internal struggles of the recent past.

How difficult would it be for you to kill a Rheinlander?

I have done it before.

What would you personally change about the Weiße Rose?

An attempt to unite with some of the Eistochterists and Hauptists could be productive.

Is there anything else you want to tell us?

Nope.

OORP Part

How long have you been playing Discovery? 7 years

Have you ever been sanctioned? No.

How would you rate your RP Skills from 1 - 10 8

How would you rate your PvP Skills from 1- 10 (Does not affect the application) 3

FÜR RHEINLAND
Die Weiße Rose

[Image: W1awszQ.png]
To: Rosa Weydemeyer
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland

05.09.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, Frau Weydemeyer,

another eager one that is already fond of the ways the Widerstand is acting, that makes everything a lot easier. The fact that you wished the Widerstandsarmee to be more offensive against our enemies will make it easier to integrate you into our slightly changed doctrine. Mind that we are not the Coalition or Hessians, though, we still value words and activism, but violence is never something we do not regard as an option. You are accepted into the Weiße Rose. Uniting with the Eistochterists and Klugmannists will not be an easy task. Not, because it is not possible but because major differences breed problems. We would rather get to the top of the movement and unite the people of the Bundschuh after that. It will make the process easier, power attracts respect, after all, but that is not all.

Attachments:
No Images uploaded.

You will soon be introduced to your new Kameraden, I hope you will find yourself a fitting perspective with us. Wunderbring out.

End Message
Die Weiße Rose Bewerbung

[Image: ks0n5.jpg]

Peter von Braun

Personal Information

Name Peter von Braun

Birthplace Planet Hamburg, Hamburg system

Origin (House)Rheinland

Previous Occupation Freelancer ; Widerstand pilot

Biological Information

Gender Male

Height 192.024 cm

Hair color Black

Eye color Brown

Additional Information (Medical conditions, replaced limbs etc.) N/A

Biography

My personal life has been a long and unsavory one, filled with great loss and even greater regret. However, I will attempt to do what I can to shorten it to a meaningful size.

I was born on Planet Hamburg. My father and mother were both wealthy types, but it did little to help me in the long run. Not long before my end of my 15th year, they were both killed in an ambush in the Dresden system, most likely the work of Red Hessian fighters. This caused a stir among the remnants of my family, where the decision was made to make my brother, Richter, the new family patriarch.

Not long before the crisis that would envelop the Fatherland (The commonly named 'Nomad War'), Richter and I, along with several Militär ships were beset upon by Red Hessian fighters. The force was pushed back, but Richter, as well a newer pilot, were killed in the engagement. My close friend, Erich Klengel, did what he could to support me through my grievance. By request of Richter, he also unlocked a special storage container aboard Mainz he claimed was left by my brother for me. The container contained a moderately damaged "Valkyrie"-class fighter, which was christened 'Ehre' by her previous owner, and also held within a plaque dictating the ship's use during the 80 Years War. It was truly a sight to behold.

However, the ship was not combat ready. She had holes torn through her armor, and her power banks were corroded terribly. Erich, a then associate of the Bundschuh at the time, helped provide materials to repair the ship, and not long after, Ehre was combat ready once more. Over the following years, I have inquired to Erich of his loyalty to the Bundschuhpartie. Combined with several... grotesque displays by the Rheinwehr and the Bundespolizei, as well as Erich's continued friendship, I 'covertly' aided the Bundschuh party wherever and whenever I could.

Psychological Profiling

The focus on reigniting the Widerstandarmee's fire and acting against the Rheinwehr.

I've done so before, and will do so again if necessary. I do not relish the act of taking a countryman's life from him and his.

Personally, the 'friendship' between the movement and the Hessian Armee. The group are terrorists, which have no real purpose inside of a united Rheinland. They would merely be at odds with the new Rheinland, and the cycle would begin anew.

Nein.

OORP Part

How long have you been playing Discovery? Wanna say about 4-5 years now.

Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes, on two separate occasions. Both years ago.

How would you rate your RP Skills from 1 - 10 9.5

How would you rate your PvP Skills from 1- 10 (Does not affect the application) 6

FÜR RHEINLAND
Die Weiße Rose Bewerbung

[Image: jlFyPmE.jpg]

Erika Halle

Personal Information

Name Erika Halle

Birthplace Planet New Berlin, New Berlin

Origin (House)Rheinland

Previous Occupation Rheinwehr Fighter Pilot

Biological Information

Gender Female

Height 167cm

Hair color Blonde

Eye color Blue

Additional Information (Medical conditions, replaced limbs etc.) Minor injury due to service in Rheinwehr, reduced motor skills in left arm, cannot reach above head with left arm easily. Does not affect piloting skills.

Biography

Born in 07/03/800 A.S., Erika had been born to a relatively well off family in Rheinland. Father a excellent accountant and mother a stay at home wife, she grew up in considerable standing. Well respected amongst her peers, talented and performed well in school. Her younger years panned out normal for any other young girl, average childhood alongside loving parents and family left her in a good state of mind for her later years.

In her teenage years, she was very patriotic, but wasn't susceptible to propaganda given by terrorist organizations. Seeing some reports of Hessians, she fantasized about who they were, picturing them as heroic miners fighting for the greater good. This soon came to pass as her fantasies were broken apart by seeing the brutality of Hessian forces during the uprisings in Dresden. Another group that sparked her imagination was the Alster Union. The Unioners, she pictured, as workers who had been dismayed by the government and corporations and took up arms against them, fighting for what they believed was right. Once more, these fantasies faded, but not through finding acts of violence, but through renewed patriotism.

After reaching adulthood, Erika joined the Rheinland Military, she was thrust into action on the onset of the war with Liberty. Fresh from training and without much combat experience, she was assigned a frontline squadron deployed against the Libertonian forces. Offensive actions in New Hampshire, defensive actions in Hamburg saw Erika and her allies being whittled away by nonstop assault and deployments, leaving her and her friends tired and exhausted. She made many friends in the Rheinwehr, but lost equally as many during the fighting. One friend, Ulrich, managed to survive the war, as he was inside a medical bay of a battleship when war was officially over. Erika was relieved that the conflict had finally ended, but it hadn't come without a price.

She herself didn't escape uninjured. Defensive action in Hamburg left her fighter crippled, and left shoulder severely injured. While she managed to heal to a mostly normal level, she has extreme difficulty raising her left arm above her head. Amazing her psyche remained unscarred, for the most part, by the war. Continued contact with now retired Ulrich has helped in some regard. Following the war, she received various awards and accommodations for her service against Liberty, and ultimately chose to retire from the Rheinwehr, ending her service record.

As time passed, Erika grew discontent with the Government, she studied how the Rheinwehr continued their actions following the war. What she saw was not well. Acts of brutality, corruption and bribery, biased operations and even fines. She looked deeper into the root of such causes and soon believed that the ones she once stood and marched to battle for, were no longer worthy on maintaining unopposed control over Rheinland. Alone, there was nothing she could do, so she set out to search for a cause to support.

Psychological Profiling

Acting against the Rheinland political machine, the corruption that had taken hold, both politically and militarily.

I have killed many men, Libertonian, traitor Rheinlandic. this would be a minor issue.

The level of awareness of the Rheinwehr's true might, and how to overcome it.

Nein.

OORP Part

How long have you been playing Discovery? Just over a year now.

Have you ever been sanctioned? No.

How would you rate your RP Skills from 1 - 10 9

How would you rate your PvP Skills from 1- 10 (Does not affect the application) 7

FÜR RHEINLAND
Die Weiße Rose

[Image: i5WmUIy.png]
To: Peter von Braun ; Erika Halle

06.09.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, Herr von Braun,

Your sudden aid for the Bundschuhpartei in tough times, while admirable, comes a bit to my surprise, as it seemed to happen out of the blue. However, you laid down the weapons of the Rheinwehr and picked up gun and paper for the Bundschuhbewegung, that is something we consider as honorable. We will see if this honor has completely diminished the support for the Rheinwehr in you completely. You are accepted into the Weiße Rose, show us that your past is of no importance for you anymore. You are now a Gefreiter of the Weiße Rose and an Aktivist of the PNR. Read our Parteiprogramm and get in touch with our ideals so fighting along our side becomes as cooperative as possible.

Guten Tag, Frau Halle,

I am sorry for the accident that caused your injury, war will never cease to take things from us, whether it be a life or a limb. Your past as a Rheinwehrsoldat will make you feel rather outcasted within the Bundschuh until you have proven yourself. Of course, we will try to properly integrate you in our movement so that even the conservative Bundschuhaktivisten accept you the way you are accepted right now. You will be a Rekrut, though, we need to teach you our ways first, the more cooperating you are, the easier you will understand and fight for the right cause. As soon as you have proven your loyalty, we will also accept you as an Aktivist of your Partei, which will make you a direct representative of our ideals.

Attachments:
No Images uploaded.

Read our Parteiprogramm and get in touch with our ideals so fighting along our side becomes as cooperative as possible. You will be given access to our communication network in a few moments. Wunderbring Ende.

End Message
Die Weiße Rose Bewerbung

[Image: 02zXcKk.png]

-Luke Von-Stainer-

Personal Information

Name -Luke Von-Stainer-

Birthplace -Planet New Berlin-

Origin (House)-Rheinland-

Previous Occupation -Freelancer-

Biological Information

Gender -Male-

Height -190cm-

Hair color -Blonde-

Eye color -Brown-

Additional Information (Medical conditions, replaced limbs etc.) -Medical passed-

Biography

-Son of Helga Meier and Hans fon Neumann, Captain of the "Fon Der Tann", Rheinland Cruiser. Mother died duo to cancer when Lucas was 3 years old, father could not stand that hard blow and decided to leave Rheinland to escape the sorrow of that lose. Soon after that he arrived to Liberty with his young son Lucas. Planet Erie was meant to be a second home for them, but things turned under different angle when war have started. Under the pressure of discrimination and after Father's death Lucas decided to throw everything he had away and escape the fate on little space ship. He found his way back to Rheinland via Kusari Empire and curently working as freelancer.-

Psychological Profiling

-well my skills as figter it would be of good use to the faction

-well i already done that so i would do again if i have too-

-Nothing everything seems perfect-

-just keep a good work!!-

OORP Part

How long have you been playing Discovery? -about a year-

Have you ever been sanctioned? -Nope-

How would you rate your RP Skills from 1 - 10 -7-

How would you rate your PvP Skills from 1- 10 (Does not affect the application) -9-

FÜR RHEINLAND
Die Weiße Rose

[Image: W1awszQ.png]
To: Recruitment Center
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Bruchsal Base
Encryption: Low

15.09.824 A.S.
Guten Abend, Herr von Stainer,

sadly I must tell you that the high command decided that your application is denied. Good flying capabilities are not everything but I usually wouldn't stop anyone from being part of our group because of that. Your life story seems somewhat weird to me, too many jumps from point to point, I can't see what person you are through this. I advise you to re-evaluate the abilities you have given yourself and rethink the details of your life story. An improvement in your choice of words would help as well. I am not signing you off completely, though, everyone deserves another chance. You may re-apply in a week, use the time to advance your skills and we will see what you made out of it.

Attachments:

No Images uploaded.

Don't let this instantly demotivate you, try again if you feel ready and we'll see if you're something our cause can need. Until then, I wish you a good day and a calm week. Wunderbring Ende.

End Message
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6