Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned and banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Senor.Marron and Kermut have been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public
or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Sanction: no less than 14-day ban.
Both on the same account ... Seems you really can't be trusted to be here without temper tantrums. Both
reported in a fairly short space of time.

Fined all credits and guns on both ships and sanction notifications in both the holds. Extended holiday from
Sirius for 30 days.

Hoodlum
' Wrote:Senor.Marron and Kermut have been sanctioned for:
Both on the same account ... Seems you really can't be trusted to be here without temper tantrums. Both
reported in a fairly short space of time.

Fined all credits and guns on both ships and sanction notifications in both the holds. Extended holiday from
Sirius for 30 days.

Hoodlum

I threatened to report a guy who killed my trade vessel who didn't have proper ID and didn't allow me to pay him/drop my cargo. And I was killed by a guy who torpedoed me while I landed. All in the space of two hours. So yes I was upset.

But TBH, if you're server is this noob unfriendly, I'm just...disappointed. With a 30 day ban and without all of my cash/guns (which I spent hours getting) I don't see any reason to keep playing on this server, or for a matter of fact, this game.

EDIT: So basically I get wtfubberpwnzered by this dude with a "super awesome, I've sunk a quarter of my life into getting this starship", who is thinking to himself, "man, what am I going to do with my "super awesome, I've sunk a quarter of my life into getting this starship"?".

"Well, now I'm going to use it to kill the little guy that initially was really excited about this server/game (because TBH, I installed the game only to play with a friend who was really excited about it), instead of taking on cap ships of my own size. And then, when the player complains about how I wtfubberpwnzered his little, dinky, starship that he that I blew up for giggles, I will further entertain myself by taking the time to write to an admin and get the noob player banned, because really, its no fun JUST to wtfubberpwnzer his ship. I must have total humiliation."

=p
Further edit:

My accusers have no balls. None whatsoever. Because to run to the admins instead of facing me, well, that is just proof. Enjoy life as an enuch. On a side note, thank you for creating this mod, it is awesome and I'm sure it took a lot of work. I'm off to the chicago server tho so I don't have to deal with this BS.
Actually, they're enormous.
' Wrote:Actually, they're enormous.

So you finally bother to speak to me, eh? I may be a swearing sore loser, but that's better than a admin's pet sore winner
You get sanctioned for bad language and attitude, now you come here and carry on with it ? I hope you
have a better one on the Chicago server, or maybe they tolerate it over there. We do not here ...

Hoodlum