Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner Id questions and limitiations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again... I had a question about zoner id and class ships it can fly under the in game license it does not state zoner specific ships I can fly. would it be possible to fly not only zoner class ships but others classes ships as well ... for instance if I was zoner id would I be able to fly a colonial ship . and still be within the rules of the game etc... for other ships as well? according to the instructions on the license it says they are outside house influence and can interact throughout the different house factions. Maybe its a stretch but I would assume for RP purposes who to say they didn't fly near a direlect ship in space and move into it to fly around. If this was real Hypothetically I know for sure pilots and captains would fly ships they found in space and had no previous owners?

Just trying to play by the rules and do what I want ingame as well... and not make die hard fans upset.
You can use also Borderworld and Civilian ships, like Sabre, Eagle and stuff. You can find the exact techcells you can use on what ID here at Mactan Network.

Keep in mind that if you are using a Zoner ID and can use Order technology for example, it doesn't mean just can do it. It's a roleplay server, and the Order doesn't give out their stuff that easily. Contact them inRP to get access to the stuff.
(09-04-2017, 08:43 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]You can use also Borderworld and Civilian ships, like Sabre, Eagle and stuff. You can find the exact techcells you can use on what ID here at Mactan Network.

Keep in mind that if you are using a Zoner ID and can use Order technology for example, it doesn't mean just can do it. It's a roleplay server, and the Order doesn't give out their stuff that easily. Contact them inRP to get access to the stuff.

That's a awesome little calculator thanks for posting the link it will help allot