Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public statement to the people of Rheinland and the Unioners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: T5RTTWf.png]

"I will keep myself as brief as possible here, as I must confess I've found myself at an unexpected loss of words when I first heard about the inhumane gas attack conducted by the organization ironically calling themselves the "Unioners". As a politician, it is my calling to speak up my concerns, which is why I am addressing this to the public, and the Unioners in particular. Admittedly, I have always despised them and derided their ways, and have always seen them as a problematic, self-righteous entity claiming to be the savior of our Fatherland. What those people have however done now can only be called black treachery against said Fatherland's populace. You have committed treason against your own people, a vile attempt to push forward your own, questionable motives. What you however achieved to prove is that you are dangerous, dangerous to the government, but so are you dangerous to the people as a whole. Rheinlanders are full of apprehension towards your movement by now, as you are spreading nothing but terror and brutality, straightforwardly sinning against the rights of men.

I will only say this once. Your ferocious fight has slowly, but surely turned you into nothing but animals with nothing but murderous intent, driven by irrationality and killer instincts. In this act of brutality, you have killed hundreds of innocents. Men, women and children alike. I don't know what has animated your kind to perpetrate such a misdeed, but with it you have proven that you don't care about our people, who you have sworn to fight for. You have become a pest for our Fatherland, and Die Weiße Rose will never, under no circumstances, tolerate such extremist people with errant believes.

Our hearts are with the people who lost their lives during this horrendous attack, which was a direct assassination attempt against our people's greatest values. My heart is filled with sorrow and disbelief, but also with wrath. Die Weiße Rose will make the responsible traitors against our people pay when the time has come, but for now, our main effort will lay in helping out the suppliers to ensure Alster will soon be at full capacity again."

-Emmanuel von Gottschall, Ex-Parteivorsitzender of the Partei für ein neues Rheinland

"You must feel really powerful, do you? You want to play god? Kill hundreds of innocent people for your cause and still call yourself some kind of revolutionaries? What has happened to you? I remember the Unioners as a movement that at least was justifiable to a certain point, today, I only see a bunch of bloodlusty nationalistic imperialistic murderers who would slaughter everything in their way just for the sake of doing so. You have nothing in common with the people of Rheinland, you lost your heritage and dignity when you decided to wage war against the people that you once seemed to represent. Never have I been that hit by an action that another unlawful group in Rheinland caused. The Hessians have more potential to cause harm than us but what you did is just... inhumane. I cannot believe that such actions are being seen as righteous in your eyes. I don't even want to know the background of such an act, I don't want to know what kind of brutal and sick motivation lays behind an action like this. I don't care if this won't be regarded as anything. If there is anything I wish from this statement is that it reaches the minds of the people of Rheinland. Maybe if they see what you are doing behind the curtain of a revolution, they will stop endorsing your movement, be it secretly or openly. I wish we could unite in our will to make something else out of Rheinland and for a short moment, this hope was not lost until I first heard about this incident. I thought it was a lie, propaganda, a rumor, one of many that you can hear, but I was wrong, it struck me, how someone fighting for Rheinland in truth fights against it. I wish you would never be able to call yourselves Rheinländer again, you are barbaric monsters, I will never forgive you this, may the wrath of the people smash upon your skull soon."

-Helena Wunderbring, Oberst of the Weiße Rose Widerstandsbewegung

"This makes you feel strong? You filthy Unioners. You put yourself in the light of a revolutionary but act like dirty terrorists. The gas attack on Alster was only the tip of your moronic games. You wish to turn Rheinland back into a Kaiserreich and make Republican Shipping look like slave drivers just because they couldn't provide enough security for the workers and didn't pay enough? You are scum. Just because the people in the higher office don't pay as much doesn't give you the damn right to gas innocent people. You've got more blood on your hands than any other Rheinländer. You have gassed innocent families. Women, children, Arbeiter, despite you calling yourselves "Reichsarbeiter". You say you respect hard labor but you kill all those that work hard for their money. I had a nice little talk with one of your Arbeiters, Karl Reise was his name, what did he say again? Oh, he said you gassed Republican's corruption and that death is better than slavery. You have too much blood on your hands, you should be eradicated. Your Arbeitsdirektor should hang together with his followers. No mercy for traitors of the rheinlandic people. Crawl back into the rock you have come from, the Union and all her helpers should be ashamed of themselves. Should I ever see a possibility to aid the Rheinwehr against you, I will do so. For all the innocent humans that gave their life to a blinded movement. Für Rheinland!"

-Stefanie von Falkenberg, Major of the Weiße Rose Widerstandsbewegung

"Die Unioner Bewegung just killed some innocent citizens on a Republican Shipyard, UNSCHULDIGE BÜRGER VON RHEINLAND. The Unioner managed to destroy several Familien... Kinder are now without their parents, alone in Rheinland without their Eltern. This attack from the Unioner Bewegung can't be accepted, and needs to get treated like a attack on every Rheinlander!This will have consequences, hard consequences!"

-Fritz Giesel, Bezirksleiter of the Landwirtrechtbewegung

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

To the representatives of Die Weiße Rose;

It is good to see signs of life from the Bundschuh movement. The Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee, our previous contacts, appear to be in crisis.
We are planning expansion into the contested territory of the Sigmas, which may mean we will be caught between our illicit contacts in the Bundschuh and the Order and the legitimate relations with the Gas Miners Guild and the Federal Republic of Rheinland.
How this plays out and how you intend to pursue your political goals will be of great importance to us and our plans for the future. Hopefully we can continue our solid relationship.

As for the Unioners, I pity you for giving them any measure of trust in the first place. They have appeared to us as either indiscriminate pirates and terrorists, or imperialists and fascists. We may have difficult relations with Hessians, but the Unioners have always been enemies to us, the Republic, and indeed the previously dominant Widerstandsarmee. Hopefully you will follow the same course against them.

Please stay in contact. Herzliche Grüße,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
ALG Waste Disposal
Dortmund Station, New Berlin

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]