Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So some sign said to come in here and introduce myself...

I've played Freelancer SP a few times but this is my first foray into the MP side. I'm not however new to the following-
*Multiplayer teamwork
*Taking orders
*Giving orders (after higher ups deem it safe for me to do so:crazy:)
*Attempting to but never quite finishing an Access Database for whatever clan I'm most active in at the moment.

At any rate, I've already got an app w/ someone in faction recruitment, but I am by no means anchored to them, the only thing my RP story really restricts me from are Kusari, Xenos, and generally other unlawful factions.
Welcome to the Discovery community, have fun on the server. You will pick up quick on how things go.
Well, welcome to the family.

-Shameful reqruiting-

the LPI are a swell group and we love and treat each other with respect *shifty eyes* no lies!
would you like a tasty jelly filled donut?
' Wrote:Well, welcome to the family.
-Shameful reqruiting-

the LPI are a swell group and we love and treat each other with respect *shifty eyes* no lies!

I'm not going to wake up in your trainee barracks if I eat am I?
Welcome to Discovery.

Read rules.

Have fun.

If you get mad, take a walk and then return to forums/game helps to stay sane here.

If you are interested in flying Molly, contact me.

And, once more have fun, its why most are here.
' Wrote:Well, welcome to the family.
-Shameful reqruiting-

The donut has cardamine in it. Don't eat it. Give it to the shady-looking guy around the corner before he dies.
Eh he I thought so...

Although I think I'll just take him to a donut shop and mix it in with the ones he ordered.
Welcome to the disco...

If you feel like becoming a lawful merc, hitting the mollies and the corsairs in and around bretonia(ish), spam my inbox.

Have fun now!
Welcome don't accept links from 13centkiller and N00bl3t, don't lose the game, and what ever you do wrong Blame it on Zealot because it is his fault
Welcome to hell. MUAHAHA...

No, I'm joking, welcome to Disco.

~Leo
Pages: 1 2