Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Die Weiße Rose - DWR|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Meph could just set up his own faction. It's not as if there are arbitrary "slots" being filled here.
(09-05-2017, 10:56 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Meph could just set up his own faction. It's not as if there are arbitrary "slots" being filled here.

Except Shelco's GMG uses Meph's old GMG's tag?
(09-05-2017, 11:02 AM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2017, 10:56 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Meph could just set up his own faction. It's not as if there are arbitrary "slots" being filled here.

Except Shelco's GMG uses Meph's old GMG's tag?

Except it was in existence before Meph? Can we not discuss GMG related stuff here?
Although I'm not a staff member, let me leave a friendly reminder:

This isn't a discussion thread, nor a thread about GMG.
Please refrain from derailing the thread. Thanks.
---
Aside of this, I wish the DWR good luck on their endeavour.

~ Zyl
(09-05-2017, 11:10 AM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]Although I'm not a staff member, let me leave a friendly reminder:

~ Zyl

Stop waving your fedora around at the staff, Jesus. You're like that kid in class who keeps yelling PICK ME PICK ME to try and become the teachers pet.
Good stuff, this wall of text is extra thicc. Hope to meet you ingame and see what this faction has to offer and just how much it's different from your average 2milordai.
Might even create a suitable character at some point and join you if the appeal is good enough.

...sheesh, here we go with toxic waste.
(09-05-2017, 11:15 AM)Neon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2017, 11:10 AM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]Although I'm not a staff member, let me leave a friendly reminder:

~ Zyl

Stop waving your fedora around at the staff, Jesus. You're like that kid in class who keeps yelling PICK ME PICK ME to try and become the teachers pet.
You (and the others following with your attitude) better also stop trying to derail the thread towards 'gib gmg back to mep!!1!1' perhaps?
And I also shrug off what you said of me, 'cause I don't care an inch. I'm not even thinking of becoming staff member as of now, geez. Mine was a reminder and nothing more.
Really, Neon, stop. You're becoming stale and annoying.

I'm not gonna quarrel with you (or people with your behaviour) anymore, because it's useless and leads nowhere.
This said, I'm done with you. And I'm done here as well.
While this isn't a thread about the GMG, I do have some very serious concerns over you leading two (previously, at least) friendly factions with ZoI overlap, and starting up both within such a short period of time. Doesn't seem like the greatest idea in the world to me, both in terms of appearance, and biting off more than you can chew.

As to everyone else - keep your comments and/or criticism focused on the faction at hand here. Thanks.
(09-05-2017, 12:16 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]While this isn't a thread about the GMG, I do have some very serious concerns over you leading two (previously, at least) friendly factions with ZoI overlap, and starting up both within such a short period of time. Doesn't seem like the greatest idea in the world to me, both in terms of appearance, and biting off more than you can chew.

As to everyone else - keep your comments and/or criticism focused on the faction at hand here. Thanks.

Thanks for the orange reminder. I will see what I do, the only other possibility is to give it to , though, if she wants. I understand the concern, I will discuss it. Now enough about GMG.
Oh goodie! More scum that the Militar can shoot.

: )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17