Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Landwirtrechtbewegung | From: The.Red.Dawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: tgvoTfi.jpg]

Encryption: 010101111001111
Sender's ID: The Red Dawn
Signal's destination: [LWB] High Command
Subject: Introduction!

Let me introduce myself first. I am a man of mystery, a shadow, even! Heh heh. Jokes aside, call me Red. I am a captain of The Red Dawn, my beautiful Salvager frigate. A trader of all sorts of cargo, but illegal commodities are my speciality!

Of course, the trait of a good smuggler is to be very well informed about everything. And during my stay on Freital base, I overheard that the Landwirtrechtbewegung has risen from the dead! I've heard stories about you being exiled, hunted down, your members in prison, assassinated, what not. But I more like this side of the story, heh heh. Gives me more customers to work with. And yes, that's why I'm contacting you. Let's get to business...

Every great faction requires supplies and the ones on the other side of the law have troubles to acquire some. Or perhaps your logistic division is not well equipped for longer travels, or its not numerous enough. Well, the answer is simple, you just call me. There is no commodities I can't acquire and deliver. No questions asked, no answers given. Full anonymity and professional level of service. And I understand you cannot put your trust in a stranger, I offer you first contract free of charge! Perhaps, with it, we can get on a bit more friendlier terms, which would open path for future cooperation.

Awaiting your response!
[Image: 9UQrTXB.png]

Einreicher: Stefan Kaufman, Bauer aus Landwirtrechtbewegung
Empfänger: Herr Red, The Red Dawn
Verschlüsselung: CivRH-37
Verschlüsselungsstufe: Sehr hoch
Betreff: RE: Introduction.

[Image: vQLSCx5.jpg]

Guten Tag, herr Red.
Junkers! Our friends, supplying us with weapons at the best prices, of course, this weapon sometimes turns rusty, just like your ships, and useless, but it does not matter now. Let me introduce myself. My name is Stefan Kaufmann and I am a member of the movement that is fighting for the greatness of our homeland and the green fields of Stuttgart. However, as you have already said, you have heard about us before, and we in return have heard quite a great deal about you. For example, you know how to source several hard to come buy supplies that we might or might not need. Well, we do indeed have a task for you. As you may have guessed, we need more ships for our fighters. For this we need materials. And you already said that you are ready to help us with this. As soon as we have settled some details with our allies, we will give you a sheet of the necessary materials.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Wir werden für diejenigen kämpfen, die zurückgelassen werden.

Encryption: 01011001010101
Subject: "It's alive!"

My ship perhaps is rusty but it still works, and so do the weapons I bring, they might get a bit rusty, but they can still headshot a Polizei officer for a mile away! I am not an ordinary Junker, you'l see. Ugh, I forgot myself again, gotta stop this rant...

Eh. Herr Stefan! I am thankful for your swift reply, and glad to see the Landwirtrechtbewegung back on their feet! And the fact that you 'heard' about me will make it tad easier as I don't have to talk much about myself. So, you're in need of 'hard-to-come-by' resources? Well you're asking the right person. All it takes is to send me a list and it will be completed in no time!

Betreff: The first supplies.

Guten Tag, herr Red.
So the time has come when we needed your services. You see, we need more heavy ships to cope with the threat of corporations better. While we have diplomatic discussions, we would like to start preparing and supplying materials. Let's see what we have?
The list of materials for the first stage:
3500 units of Basic Alloys
2000 units of High-temperature Alloys
1000 units of Engine Components
500 units of Robots
We will take your offer about the first and free delivery, but if you need some credits, let us know. Voelklingen Station in Omega-54 is your destination. Looking forward to see your reports.
Auf Wiedersehen.

Subject: Contract completed

Herr Stefan,

As I said, your wish is my command. The contract is taken care of and the goods are properly stashed on the Voelklingen Station, storage bay C31. The goods are of superior quality, Robotics are fresh constructed at Miner Guild's factory as the rest of the cargo originates from the Ring. If only the Daumann would see where their goods ended up.

I hope you are satisfied with the service, as I strive for perfection. A satisfied customer always comes back, no? Also, I am a man of my words; when I said the first contract is free, I meant it. And this was the one. I hope there will be many more so our relations can be profitable to both sides.

Shipment #1
Shipment #2
Shipment #3

Betreff: RE: Contract completed.

Guten Tag, herr Red.
We are satisfied with your services and will gladly pay for the performance of the next contract. Are you still interested? Let's get started. As you can see, the materials of the first stage were intended to build the hull of the future ship, and also to supply it with engines. We have successfully completed this stage and now everything we need is electronic, weapon and navigation systems.
The list of materials for the second stage:
500 units of Nanocapacitors
2000 units of Nuclear Devices
1000 units of MOX
The current offer is 5,000,000 S.C, since most of these products can be found near the destination point. However, we can discuss the price and come to a more favorable agreement for both sides.
Auf Wiedersehen.

Subject: Round two

Herr Stefan,

Apologies for the late reply. As you know, I am a very busy man and my business forced me to take a prolonged trip to far side of the Sirius, therefore, not being able to contact you or to complete the contract sooner. But nevertheless, I am back and your contract is complete.

As for the goods, you are receiving top quality Rheinland commodities, Nanocapacitors from planet Hamburg, Nuclear devices from Mannheim station and MOX from your neighbors from the Omega 3 system. Perhaps a bit tricky set of commodities to acquire, but nothing is impossible when you're working with mr. Red.

To sum it up, your contract is completed, I hope you are satisfied with the service. As for the payment, the 5,000,000 S.C you offered will be more than enough for this run, as it was neither difficult or long.

Shipment #1
Shipment #2
Credits are to be sent to: The.Red.Dawn