Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Game problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[19:22:59] Piombo65 {AC}=: My problems now are:
1) If I see a Capital Core with old engines, after some minutes it crashes. There are sometimes then where if I dock, undock, and/or jump, the game crashes but this happens more rarely than Core Engines Crash
2) Depending how much player are in a system, after some minutes the game lose the connection in a costant, "infinite" Red-Icon that remains so for minutes until the game tells me that the connection has lost
[19:25:38] BOHED: How much ram do you have? Could be cause you don't have enough
[19:27:52] Piombo65 {AC}=: 8GB
[19:33:37] BOHED: Well. U can update direct x, ms visual c++. Update graphics driver. Try ccleaner to clean registry. That's pretty much what i do before going to google to search for a soultion
[19:34:21] Piombo65 {AC}=: Done
[19:34:36] Piombo65 {AC}=: and for other things, beh, it's a "NOT-MINE-PC"
[19:35:57] BOHED: Ask alley. No harm
Bump
1) Probably your graphic card doesnt have enough memory. Please state the graphic card and its specs.

2) That would probably be your connection to the server. What kind of connection do you employ?
(09-06-2017, 09:19 AM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]1) Probably your graphic card doesnt have enough memory. Please state the graphic card and its specs.

2) That would probably be your connection to the server. What kind of connection do you employ?

1) Impossible. Before the update the game went well and the PC I use is good for games.

2) My connection is quite good. Only the game has that problems.
I have a same problem, yet I found no solution to it. Seems that newer PCs just have trouble running Freelancer. Seems that some files just cant get processed by graphic card, so it crashes the game.

Well, that's assuming you always had that problem. If it appeared recently, try roll back stuff you did. Install few versions older drivers, etc.
There should be a tutorial on how to install&make FL and Disco working, courtesy of .
Try check that out.
Already did it, and it resolved some other problems.
I did also a small thing: During the red icon time I immediately opened http://www.meter.net/ping-test/ and while the game had the "Connection lost" period, the site told me that the connection was fine. 22ms min If I remember. I did it so much time into the same period.
is you isp throttleing your connection ?? mine does and does it by stopping the data flow every couple seconds. some times i see that red icon fer a few minutes before i start moving again. I usually just open a web page in my browser to "kick start" the flow of data. what OS you are using will affect things as well..
Pages: 1 2 3