Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Getting kicked every single time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Again I end up getting kicked on every single of my accounts the second I log in a ship. IP restart was done, computer restart, launcher restart. Nothing helps and I still get kicked. Unlikely it's an automated ban, rather a new issue I had in a similar way only once before (there the IP renew helped and solved it). No my virus scanner isn't triggered by Disco or the connection to the server too. I have absolutely no clue what causes it. Yesterday evening everything worked perfectly too, so yeah.

Any help is appreciated! (sun)
A shipname is always helpful.
Or at what point you get kicked. Server selection, char selection, undock.
When I select the char, shortly see I am docked and then kick, basically every of my accs but this here is the first I tried to log in with today: GC|Y~Shimai
I had the same problem once. For some reason my antivirus program detected something in console.dll and deleted it, which was in Disco directory and then I was getting kicked on every character in 2-3 seconds when I logged in. Try to reinstall Disco, it should help.
I checked my antivirus' logs, it didn't delete anything. That's the thing confusing me :|
But if all fails I will reinstall anyways.
I've actually been having the same problem. I've noticed that if I keep trying though, I can usually log in, but it literally takes 10+ tries. My wired internet connection on the other hand has remained relatively stable.
That's something that used to happen to me as well. Thankfully It didn't last for more than 2 logs-kicks so I could relog.
I go with a router restart and then another IP renew + computer restart. The router needs a restart anyways so that won't hurt. I suppose that will work out, we'll see. Weird how that came up only recently for quite a lot of people tho :c
Sounds like the anti-cheat doesn't like you. You tried a clean install?
My idea fixed it. Suddenly a noticable longer loading time in the server and char selection but it works. Also noticed my launcher started faster. Looks pretty much like package loss which I now know how to easily fix. gg

thanks everyone tho! (sun)

I suggest that everyone should try it with a simple IP renew and restart if they have similar issues and know it's not their antivirus.
Pages: 1 2