Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Landwirtrechtbewegung From: K.Hyakutake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DRMQEJ2.jpg]

To: Landwirtrechtbewegung
Encryption: Very

Guten Tag, honorable Landwirtrechtbewegung!

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Katherine Hyakutake, a woman of wealth and taste who wishes to purchase fine foods and ingredients from Rheinland.

I wish to open a humble restaurant on Eldorado Station in the Dublin system, but could not for the life of me find any suppliers for horse meat, the main ingredient in Sauerbraten, anywhere in Sirius.

I'm a strong believer in fair trade and organically grown food, and it has come to my attention that your organization shares these values.

If you permit, I would humbly request to have communications or a meeting with your representatives, to see if we can find an equitable trade agreement.

Please accept my gratitude for taking the time to listen to my endeavor.
[Image: 9UQrTXB.png]

Einreicher: Stefan Kaufman, Bauer aus Landwirtrechtbewegung
Empfänger: Katherine Hyakutake
Verschlüsselung: CivRH-37
Verschlüsselungsstufe: Sehr hoch
Betreff:Der offer

[Image: vQLSCx5.jpg]

Guten Tag, frau Hyakutake,
If you wanted to surprise us with such a request, then you did it. People came to us with proposals of war and peace, with threats and gifts, but never with requests for products. In any case, you have come to the right place, if somewhere else there is food left without this synthetic rubbish, then only with us. So, horse meat, huh? We have several closed farms in Stuttgart that specialize in this. However, it is in great demand, therefore we will be able to provide you only a limited amount of this product every week.
We are ready to provide you with 2500 kgs of this meat (//Luxury Food) for 5000 S.C per kg each week. Food will be delivered in excellent armored transport in special containers against decay and spoilage. The price is high due to the fact, that the route is dangerous for us by itself.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Wir werden für diejenigen kämpfen, die zurückgelassen werden.

[Image: DRMQEJ2.jpg]

To: Landwirtrechtbewegung
Encryption: Very

Guten Tag, honorable Herr Kaufman!

My heart is filled with joy at the announcement of agreement in your kind answer.

Your price is found acceptable. If you have more fine bio-deutsch product to provide to us, my joy would be multiplied. We are also looking for:

-Happy free-running bio-chicken
-Eggs from happy free-running bio-chicken
-Beef from happy bio-cows
-Milk from happy bio-cows
-Bio-Kartoffeln
-Saumagen from happy sows
-Bio-Schweinefleisch
-Nürnbergerbratwürstl
-Sauerkraut
-Bier

We are willing to subsidize these goods similarly to the horse meat, for the well-being of your farmers.

If you are ready, I will make arrangements to grant docking rights to ships of your designation and compensate you on sale.

I will also try to assure that gold ore is present on the base, in case you want to take some of it back to Rheinland.

Permit me to humbly remind you, however, that violence, distrust, and corruption is ever so high in Sirius in these crazy times. Therefore it would be best if you used a ship which is... (Katherine pronounces the word carefully to not get it wrong) in-con-spic-u-ous..., and will not attract the ire of the Bretonians, Mollies, or Rheinlanders who may be present near our station.

I would also be honored to receive you or your associates for dinner in our restaurant.

May god speed your plough.

[Image: 9UQrTXB.png]

Einreicher: Stefan Kaufman, Bauer aus Landwirtrechtbewegung
Empfänger: Katherine Hyakutake
Verschlüsselung: CivRH-37
Verschlüsselungsstufe: Sehr hoch
Betreff:Der offer

[Image: vQLSCx5.jpg]

Guten Tag, frau Hyakutake,
You can find all these products from us and we will gladly deliver them to you. Of course, for a certain fee, which compensates for the efforts spent to grow these animals and plants, and also their delivery is safe. As for the ships, we may use ships with a neutral identifier. However, we know the routes that go through Omega systems directly to Dublin, so we can afford our own transport ships.
As for the meeting, I, or another farmer, will soon visit you to discuss the prospects for our cooperation. I'll let you know when we're ready.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Wir werden für diejenigen kämpfen, die zurückgelassen werden.