Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Thread in Leaving Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I stood in front of this text box 5 minutes thinking what to write but then realized there's no point to try and write witty stuff. So without further ado:

I've had a good run with Discovery FL, I had my fun, I had my shitposting, my roleplay, my tempbans, my ego trips, etc. But as all things in life it comes to an end - lately I've had no interest in playing here and most of my time was spend posting borderline content on the forums and since that didn't get me banned I figured I might end it all with dignity and just write a normal goodbye thread. So thanks for the fun, the scorn, the good and the bad, I genuinely enjoyed it and feel glad I got to meet many of you and not so much for others, but hey nothing is perfect. I'll still be on skype and since this isn't a rage quit I won't be removing anyone I've added to friends so maybe things won't change that much, who knows. Maybe eventually I'll get bored and nostalgic enough to get check back like a lot of people, but until then - goodbye.
See ya Vas, been nice having ya around. Peace.
See you, Vasko Wink
Acknowledged HQ.
(09-07-2017, 09:13 PM)Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]See ya Vas, been nice having ya around. Peace.
Bye, Bloodlike. The RBT stuff was fun with you and Petko.
Seems like the only way I get Eliza's butt is in SS13 now. :C
And that my friend is the sound of this servers PvP quality dropping even more. Hf not playing this god forsaken game Bako.
the only one who could reliably and regularly defeat me in pvp is leaving

good
See you, have fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4