Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Having the same problem as NieRdackel but worse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having the same problem as Nier, I can only log in the first time after I restart my computer but after that its impossible to log in and Disco keeps crashing or timing out.

I have tried re-installing DiscoFL and I have also renewed my IP, neither of these has fixed the problem and it's also gotten one of my accounts banned. I'm fairly certain its not my internet connection, because it happens both when I play with a wired or a wireless connection. I've also restarted my router several times and I have played on this internet before - there was never any problem in the past.

Is there something I haven't tried yet to solve this?
(09-08-2017, 04:35 AM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem as Nier, I can only log in the first time after I restart my computer but after that its impossible to log in and Disco keeps crashing or timing out.

I have tried re-installing DiscoFL and I have also renewed my IP, neither of these has fixed the problem and it's also gotten one of my accounts banned. I'm fairly certain its not my internet connection, because it happens both when I play with a wired or a wireless connection. I've also restarted my router several times and I have played on this internet before - there was never any problem in the past.

Is there something I haven't tried yet to solve this?

Try disabling the bloom (Shift + F12) before logging into the game. This is what causes my crashes whenever i altab out or enter the server
Thank you Thomas! This has solved my problem.