Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia gunboat FWG should be Churchill-only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The whole point of it's introduction was to make the Churchill more capable in group fights, which is reasonable as it used to be one of the worst gunboats. It makes no sense for a 200000 damage 1600 m/s speed FWG to be available for use on already decent gunboats, hence it should be made Churchill-only.
Can it be used by any GB except the Orca, which is also very big? I mean, it requires more than 500K energy to fire.
(09-08-2017, 06:29 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Can it be used by any GB except the Orca, which is also very big? I mean, it requires more than 500K energy to fire.

Not sure if there's any other ships with compatible cell that can use it. The Orca is still noticeably better than Churchill in group fights though.
The Orca, the Churchill and the Nammu are the only gunboats with a forward gun that also have a heavy powerplant. So I guess it's only the Orca. Maybe the weapon could be given a special tech cell.
(09-08-2017, 06:42 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]The Orca, the Churchill and the Nammu are the only gunboats with a forward gun that also have a heavy powerplant. So I guess it's only the Orca. Maybe the weapon could be given a special tech cell.

I tried mounting it on a cruiser and got a message saying I can't undock with it, so there's an even easier way to do that, via FLhook.
+1 Can we please do this? It wouldn't make sense for such a strange combination. As well there is very little penalty as it is for using such a loadout other than getting a 10% nerf to your powercore