Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Marine Royale Gauloise - MRG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why retaining kyushu as secondary zoi when no agreement with kusari went in that sense, and why neglecting Rishiri for zoi when it's considered as a border system and a Gallic base is actually there, not to mention it's supposed to be a vital route for gallia?

A few trivial things also trigger me in the faction status post, which is pretty awesome, save for those few things :
- L'histoire de la marine royale Gauloise : It's a title, the article is not needed here (L').
- La Diplomacie de la Couronne Gauloise : Same as above; The locution makes little sense however; Diplomatie du Royaume?
- Les objectifs : Same as above. You could even add a "prioritaires" there for good measure.
- Chaîne de commande : Command hierarchy = Chaîne de commandement. Chaîne de commande is what you could say in a technical context.
- Navires utilisés par la marine royale Gauloise : Navires sail the seas, they don't go into spess. Try "Vaisseaux" or "Bâtiments". Note the repetition of "La marine royale Gauloise". Probably not needed.
- "La Valor is the pride of the Roi himself..." : Nghhh. Meme tier. Valor is the ship class. If you really want to throw some french words in that, say something like "Les bâtiments de class Valor/Valeur are the pride of..."

Sorry for bothering you with petty details, but it's especially cringy in a pretty nice faction status post like yours.

I'm afraid I can't say much about how nice you may or may not be in game since I had very little contact with you folks. We planned to do something in New Tokyo a while ago, but it never happened in the end.

I hope you will make it nevertheless. Smile
I'd agree with Sean. Got no ill will toward the MRG and when I do interact with you fellas, you play hard and fair and don't complain when you loose (which isn't often since you are very good) and you are always willing to train in Conn.

Only wish you fellas would log to harrass Bretonia more. BAF| Misses you Smile
Trying to powersmuggle and this one rude player want to have verbal roleplay interactions with me! I wasn't sure how to respond to such rare occasion so I was forced to roleplay back. Now I will have to metagame MRG| to avoid interacting with them. /sarcasm
I like it. It's a good faction that provides fun interactions and I feel like it's the best choice to fill in the GRN void. Can't think of anything negative. Glad to see you gave it another shot, and I hope it goes through this time.

See you in space gallic homeboys. Freedom is on the way (happy)
A rather decent faction that avoids the mild elitism that the previous GRN faction displayed. Enjoyed my brief period of playing with you lot, good luck with your second attempt.
[Image: PGbPGD1.png]
To be honest, I fully expect you to achieve officialdom. If you don't, then I literally have no idea what else can be expected of you. You bring activity into the game, sometimes going even above three days worth of activity per month, you are rather active on the forums, provide interactive mission stuff for other players to enjoy, and Ramke is adorable. Honestly, I think it is a safe bet to congratulate you already.
Ramke's red, though.
(09-12-2017, 06:39 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Money taken. Good Luck.

Hello?
Hello
Pages: 1 2 3 4