Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ZoG] FREEPORT 12 MANUFACTURING Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

WELCOME
TO FREEPORT 12

PLEASE USE LISTS BELOW TO SEE ALL EQUIPMENT AND PRICES ARE INCLUDED.

PLEASE BE AWARE THE STOCK LEVELS WILL NOT SHOW HERE IF YOU REQUIRE EQUIPMENT PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER ON THIS PAGE

Greetings to all pilots of Sirius,

The Zoners of Galileo are proud to announce our new base layout has been completed and we hope you enjoy your stay whether it be for recreation or shopping or maybe even buying equipment we have the facilities to deliver.

[Image: pIrZEyl.jpg]
WELCOME TO THE MAIN COMMAND CENTRE
WHERE WE MONITOR ALL PARTS OF THE FACILITY
FROM HERE AND HAVE A STATE OF THE ART C.C.T.V SYSTEM INSTALLED.
WE MONITOR ALL FLIGHTS IN AND OUT OF THE FACILITY
AND REQUIRE SPECIAL DOCKING PERMISSION TO DOCK.
WE ALLOW MOST FLIGHTS INTO THE FACILITY BUT
WE DO NOT ALLOW ANY ALIEN ORIGINS TO DOCK.
THE COMMAND CENTRE MONITORS ALL RESEARCH FACILITIES ABOARD
FOR ANY POSSIBLE SAFETY ISSUES AND CAN
BE SHUT DOWN AND SEALED IF NECESSARY.

[Image: C5ZD3Yb.jpg]
OUR NEW STATE OF THE ART DOCKING BAY
HAS AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM
WHICH WILL GUIDE ALL SHIPS
TO THEIR RELEVANT DOCKING STATION.
ALL OFFICIAL [ZoG] VESSELS ARE GIVEN PRIORITY
BY THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM.
ANY VESSEL TRYING TO UNDOCK WITHOUT PERMISSION
WILL BE HELD BY THE SYSTEM
UNTIL THEIR DEPARTURE CODE HAS BEEN ENTERED.

[Image: 6PyKai6.jpg]
WE HAVE 10 MAIN CORRIDORS ABOARD THE BASE
AND 4 OF THESE LEAD DIRECTLY TO THE COMMAND CENTRE.
THE COMMAND CENTRE CAN BE EASILY SHUT OFF
FROM THE REST OF THE FACILITY
IF AN EMERGENCY ARISES.
ALL CORRIDORS HAVE SAFETY MEASURES TOO SHOULD
THERE BE A FIRE OR ANY EMERGENCY
AND CAN BE INDIVIDUALLY SEALED OFF.

CLOAKING DEVICE PRICES

CLOAKING DEVICE USEFUL INFORMATION: THIS CONTAINS INVALUABLE INFORMATION ON CLOAKS AND WHAT THEY CAN BE USED ON

CLOAK DISRUPTOR PRICES

HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE AND MATRIX PRICES

DOCKING MODULE PRICES

JUMP DRIVE PRICES

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==

I say, what a classy and wonderful base this is! I am glad to help in any way I can!

Also if you don't mind me asking, what else do you sell at your base? *he grins*

- Eric Holmes

==TRANSMISSION TERMINATED==
======ANSWERING TRANSMISSION======

Freeport 12 will be pleased to offer you a contract to help us in our venture to push forward and make an impact in the sirius system

and at the moment we are trying to establish more items for sale in the coming weeks.........

Any additional suggestions towards what we sell will be considered by myself (Zoner.Enterprizes_2)...BASE COO....and our CEO...(Zoner.Enterprizes)

If you would like to purchase any of our products please feel free and we hope to run your contract through our system in a matter of days (MORMALLY 7...to...10 operational days)

Thanks once again

FREEPORT 12 ADMINS
COO
CEO
And all crew
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==

Sweet, thanks!

- Eric Holmes

==TRANSMISSION TERMINATED==
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Stefan.Pomerov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 118a.png][Image: 2.png]

Ladies and Gentlemen of Freeport 12 Administration,

Greetings and Salutations from not only myself, but from the all of your friends in The Lane Hackers.
First and foremost; We would like to congratulate you on your successful deployment of Freeport 12. Establishing a port in the fringes is quite an undertaking!

However, as it seems, With your initial message you haven't mentioned about to from whom you would expect to be commencing open commerce with. Oh, I'm sure that being a 'Freeport' and all you plan on leaving that decision up to whomever decides to visit your new fair port.
But where you mentioned you don't allow creatures other than our own species to visit. You failed to mention if there were or not an open invitation to professional organizations such as the one that I currently am representing; Whither or not you would allow *cough* certain Legal entities to conduct their "business" on or near your port.
I would like you to clarify this for us.

Furthermore on the subject of clarification;
While operating a Freeport and of its ambitious intent on being an open an independent place.
I wish to inquire about your goals of your operation there, in the long run. Respectfully of course.

I wish to hear your reply in due time.
Good day,

Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Hack found
Response in progress...

To our friendly Lane Hacker neighbors
Good day to you Stephan. All Human and slightly altered humans i.e Outcasts are welcome to visit Freeport 12 for any reason including refueling rest or to purchase from our wide range of commodities or equipment. As stated above only Nomads are not welcome at Freeport 12. And as for our long term goals there the same as most zoners to live our life as we see fit and not under the boot of any corporation or house. We look forward to doing business in the future with our Lane Hacker neighbors. Good day and may many fortunes to you.

LORD CHRIS CEO Freeport 12
End transmission
...uploading.data...

Well met Lord Chris.

Although I do have this one nagging problem.
You see as I can most certainly travel freely to one of our stations located somewhere also in the Galileo system. And also to your 'Ames Research Station' located in the Kepler System. While most people cannot.

And we, The Lane Hackers, have a request...

Rather, a more up front clarity of our relationship.

You notice that our Counterfeit Software trade gets caught in a snag when it comes to visitors to our bases. And you Zoners don't keep Ames Research open for anyone to come by either. But now you have Freeport 12 just ITCHING to be fully utilized in open trade. And our said trade needs a new... Outlet.

Our offer:
The Lane Hackers will supply Freeport 12 with our Counterfeit Software for the open trade for 615 credits per unit. Permanently and open for all to come and trade.

In return:
The Lane Hackers shall not 'ramp up' operations in the system in the direction of Freeport 12, provided that You supply Us with call signs of Freeport 12's supply vessels. Privately and not on open communications.

We don't wish to upset each other, considering how we're good friendly neighbors and all.

Thank you, and have a good day Lord Chris.

Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

Hack found
Response in progress...

To our friendly Lane Hacker neighbors
Private communication sent. And counterfeit software price enabled. we look forward to a prosperous relationship.

LORD CHRIS CEO Freeport 12
End transmission
...uploading.data...

Lord Chris,

We graciously appreciate your promptness.
Alas I find myself I'm rather sad that you didn't make an attempt to haggle with the price of our goods.
Bargaining is such a lost art these days.

615 Credits per unit is highway robbery from us, shame on you. *smiles*

If maintained at approximately a minimum of 10,000 units on Freeport 12 at all times, could you sell them for 400 credits?
The allure of such a commodity should make Freeport 12 a boasting place of commerce.

Very Respectfully,
Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

OUTGOING TRANSMISSION

To ===Eric.Holmes

Contract prepared and sent as planned my good friend

The zoners of FREEPORT 12 are glad to have you aboard

Kind regards
Zoner.Enterprizes_2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13