Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tottori
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This system is not up to date, to say the least. While the natural object placements are genius in this system, the artificial creations need a little work. Here are some of my suggestions:

Suzuka: Needs infocard updated to reflect its status as the KPT HQ, also needs racetrack removed. The minefield could stay, but only to protect the station against attacks.

Tokai: Needs a slight spell check on its infocard.

Cape Soya: It can still serve the FA, but its infocard has to have something about servicing larger IKN and KPT ships, due to this being the case for the Yamaguchi.

Anijima: It's fine, but could be spiced up to be the Hogosha's main import/export facility to and from Gallic Space.

Yamaguchi: Good for now.

NPC Placements: No GRN ships need to be seen here, and BD and GC Presence should be minimal, due to Tottori's secure nature. Everything else checks out in my book.
The racetrack is unique and fun. If it goes, there needs to be a similarly interesting track elsewhere.
Tottori is amazing. Though the station by the racetrack being Guard IFF'd miffs me...