Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PYF: Lolwut Trader Quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Trade ships have a magical attraction to a void of roleplay. Post your favorite non-RP local stuff from traders you've met, so we may all have a laugh at the antics of peeps doing it wrong.

I'll start.

[05.09.2017 21:37:46] [REDACTED]: just so you know you cant attack me for i am rheinland an thats ur zone of influence
LWB ID Wrote:Can demand cargo and credits from any ship within their zone of influence and attack them if they do not comply.
[05.09.2017 21:40:15] [REDACTED]: ull just shoot me an ill quit the game hows that lmao an come back in two hours

EDIT: Fixed, my bad, copy-paste.
no

no trial by forum
Please remove the names from this post.. We don't need any more trial by forum.
Name given the removal treatment.
I sincerely hope this thread gets locked.
One of the funniest I received was:

(04-12-2016, 11:08 PM)Triple Hazard Pay Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]Shooting people simply because you don't like them is tantamount to suicide. Enjoy the bombardments of Mactan we'll be making in the future.
To be fair, I've chased down pirates who tried to pirate me back to Mactan on my THP, so I know the base exists.

Also, Mactan has a very impressive collection of Rogue Dessies undocking from it.

EDIT: Also, did you know that Liberty kind of, well, this.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...5#pid40995
No need to get so defensive.
Oh, I'll show you defensive.

* E X O D I T E re-makes the Northern Compact, just because.
Pages: 1 2 3