Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: Black Widow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Black Widow has been banned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
If an appeal passes, the member is assigned the Probation Usergroup for 6 months, during which their forum and server behavior is evaluated. This includes Alt accounts used for RP.
If during this period the player has broken forum or server rules, their participation as a community member is re-evaluated and may result in a warning and reset of the probation timer, or, the reinstatement of the ban depending on the context and severity of their transgression.

Consequences:

You've recently been banned AND you are on probation. You are showing no improvement and thus it was decided to reinstate your ban.
You can appeal it in 6 months.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hi all this is Black Widow, I apologize for coming onto the forums like this but I had no choice since posting my appeal. I have heard nothing back in terms of an official decision as to whether I can return or not?

Its been 6 months without incident, I have waited in purgatory as punishment for my stupid actions. So I would like to know please can I return?

I believe I have done my time, I have lost everything assets / my faction and previous friends. Can I please return and be given another chance to redeem myself. In retrospect, what I did was bad but not unforgivable. I ask for mercy please
7 Months and Counting, can I get some kinda response on this please?

Thanks BW
Since wesker was banned after me for far worse offenses and has now been unbanned: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=154506

Can I please be unbanned? How long must I wait for a reply?
Your appeal has been denied and as far as I know you've been told.
I was told by an admin on skype that I can never come back and I shouldn't bother appealing. Is this true, if so why what have I done thats so wrong??
It was said that your appeal was denied, and as a personal view that returning would be detrimental to your health. At no time was there "You can never come back."
When can I appeal again?
(05-02-2018, 04:28 AM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]It was said that your appeal was denied, and as a personal view that returning would be detrimental to your health. At no time was there "You can never come back."

Before this is concluded, I would like to know the reasoning / justification for denying my appeal? Please, I deserve that much. We are all human afterall even if considered vermin by some...
(05-01-2018, 08:39 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Your appeal has been denied and as far as I know you've been told.

No I was never told in any official capacity other than some whispers from an admin on skype that seemed more like personal opinion than an official statement. So I would like to hear it here why my appeal has been denied, as an admin you must reply in kind here. Not bother to reply until I have chased you for it!
Pages: 1 2