Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty: Various Targets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Hello there,
Recently, I've been having troubles within New London; various pirates getting in the way of good commerce. As such, I would be willing to pay any Bounty Hunters, or others in good standing with Gateway|, such as IMG, CR and FLER, as well as our own Police and Armed Forces, to remove these pests, before they become even greater nuisances. The bounties may be claimed anywhere within Bretonia, and any Gateway ships that make a claim will receive a 1.5x bonus. The targets for clearing out are as follows:

Name/CallsignShipPayout
Phoebe:MarshBarghest3.000.000
Vonred.NexonWaran3.000.000
Franko.NoobsterTridente8.000.000

I look forward to hearing they will not be bothering anyone soon.,
Ryan Boreal, Gateway| Shipping Inc.
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==

Encrypting... Math Error!
Retrying...
Encrypted!

Greetings, this is Steven Howard, Liberty and Bretonia's proud Bounty Hunter! As you may know, I am friendly with your executive members. This is because mate, I have been a staunch supporter of Liberty and Bretonia. Anything that opposes them will also be opposed by me.

Recently, I got Phoebe right in the face with a serving of one SNAC! That gold thief was over there and boom!

Sir Ryan, looks like it's time to post my recorded guncams here:

Scan
Boom!

I hope you can give me a promising payment.

Cheers,
Steven Howard

==TRANSMISSION ENDED==
[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Hello there,
Now this is the kind of efficient and quick action I like to see, great job taking this threat out. I've wired the payment to your account now.

Good work out there,
Ryan Boreal, Gateway| Shipping Inc.