Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers - encryption High.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--- Incoming transmission ---

--- Source system: Texas ---
--- Origin: Beaumont Base ---

--- Message begins ---

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. Let me introduce myself. I am Ethan Jackson, former owner and chairman of EJ Trading and captain of the Junker Salvager vessel Shadow_Vulture.

I am sure that you have all heard about the recent internal problems currently plaguing Orbital Spa and Cruise. I have, for some time, enjoyed a business relationship with one of their representatives - a Mr Conrad Turner - which has been mutually beneficial for us.

With the current shenanigans going on within OS&C, we feel that it's time to relocate some of the assets that we've acquired recently. To that end, we have decided to build a new centre of operations within your sphere of influence and to base our operations out of there. We Junkers have always enjoyed a relationship with both your factions and you will of course be more than welcome to use the base following its' construction. When it's completed, I shall be pleased to send you the coordinates on a private channel should you wish. In return, I ask that you refrain from attacking either the base or the transports supplying it - namely, those owned by either Mr Turner or myself.

I hope that this agreement meets with your approval and hope to hear from you in due course.

Jackson out.

--- Message ends ---
--- End transmission ---

Boosting signal
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Associate.Nicholas.Bower.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

Dear Mr Jackson,

I heard you wish to contact a certain organization. I was instructed to let you know that you and your operation are currently being screened. Once this is finished I will rely to you terms acceptable for my patrons. Until it happens, I advise you to stay patient.

Regards,
Nicholas Bower

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Associate.Nicholas.Bower.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

Jackson,

Your background checks are done. Send me coordinates to your base over secure protocol. My patrons will then proceed with security checks. As long as your installation emits a proper Junker transponder and grants us docking rights it will not be a problem. Just make sure that transports supplying the base will bear proper Junker transponders.

Best,
Bower

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

--- Incoming transmission ---

--- Message begins ---

Thank you for reply.

Base construction is underway and I am informed by my engineers, that the docking, shielding and cargo storage facilities will be online by Monday morning. After this, you will be free to come and go as you please.

I shall send you the exact coordinates on an encrypted channel once the facility is usable.

Should you require any further information or have any requests, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jackson out.

--- Message ends ---
--- End transmission ---