Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys i am new here on server i play before on other servers i hope i will have great expiriance here (i am sorry my English is not very good, i am from Russia)
Hey there, and welcome to Discovery!

Rudimental knowledge of the English language will prove helpful, especially in RP situations. However Disco, like every English community, is a good place to learn the language in a more profound way through practise, so don't worry about that. Smile

Most importantly, have fun.
Welcome to Discovery! Smile
Take it easy, relax and play your game, your eNgRish dont have to be to good, most people here can live even with bad one to, and for those few who may make fuss about few bad Lines, tell them to point their big nose somwere else!
Wlcm mate, take care in the space and watch out for lolwuts, and don't call them lolwuts, although they are lolwuts, but they wouldn't want to be known as lolwuts, never minding the fact they are lolwuts.
' been waitin' for you Ivan.
Здоров летчик ))

(Hey pilot!)
Thank you all on this warm welcome!!!
Hello, Ivan, have a great time!

You can ask me for help if you need any.
Земляку помочь - святое дело Smile
(09-16-2017, 09:25 PM)IvanTheRus Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys i am new here on server i play before on other servers i hope i will have great expiriance here (i am sorry my English is not very good, i am from Russia)

i am from Russia - Me too! Privet! Smile
Pages: 1 2