Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: More House Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
we need more house wars otherwise disco activity will go down to 5-10 players soon
look its sunday and only 30-35 players on the server. It was 80-120 like a year ago

sorry but I blame Story Devs
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=152300

The GRN needs California ZOI, which is actually the admins' decision, not the devs'. Rheinland and Kusari need to move somewhere.
Agreed. People have been calling for one more house war for a while now.
Rheinland and Kusari should Krieg GMG.
(09-17-2017, 03:23 PM)SkyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Rheinland and Kusari should Krieg GMG.

Rheinland will krieg GMG, Kusari really shouldn't.
Something needs to happen, i'm super active on disco and it's very hard to find a decent interaction now a day without the events the admins put on for us.
(09-17-2017, 03:25 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 03:23 PM)SkyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Rheinland and Kusari should Krieg GMG.

Rheinland will krieg GMG, Kusari really shouldn't.

According to the RP and discussions i had with KNF/KNI in past, Kusari is interested in GMG's gas fields. It's better than the alternative we had before - a Rheinland Kusari war, which i consider to be a terrible idea.
The Kusari civil war is stale and should be put to bed. End it in some form of reconciliation and reunification, have Kusari-Gallia relations slide downwards and give those mothballed Valors and Tokugawas something to do.
Why not increasing nomad activity in whole Sirius?
Maybe the event flood should stop, as otherwise people will only log for events that bait with Sci-Data, NEMP Ammo and bounty. Logging should be rewarded, not reward-based logging.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9