Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Civilization 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought civ5 a few days ago and it's a good gami. I'm not very good very good at it but I'd play it with someone on disco, considering it's very cheap (10 euro for game + all dlc).
I can rock some Civ V for sure. Would be nice to have somebody to actually play against instead of just curbstomping the AI.
well i got about 20 hours in and never moved past Prince so you know
I uninstalled it about 2 hours ago... why you do this to me? D :
Time to reinstall.
bump

I am loyal to Total War series. You will not sway me into your cult. ( To be honest, Civ5 was so confusing after playing Civ3 that I just couldn't )
Civ5 is great if you get someone to explain to you the more obscure stuff, but overall it's a good game. I can't really compare it to Total War or Civ3 cause I never played either.
I would love to play with someone in Civ 5, but i got unofficiall version. Works only by LAN.
Not gonna endorse piracy, especially considering you can get keys for like 10$ nowadays for the complete game. Sorry.
(10-08-2017, 07:50 PM)Black Jaeck Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to try the new fat burners and play with someone in Civ 5, but i got unofficiall version. Works only by LAN.

I've been looking for someone to play Civ5 with for ages. Anyone still playing?
Pages: 1 2