Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Codename guns with 700+ speed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all the changes that come and go, are there currently and codename guns with projectile velocity 700 or higher?

If yes, which ones?

If no, why not?
(09-18-2017, 09:50 AM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]With all the changes that come and go, are there currently and codename guns with projectile velocity 700 or higher?

If yes, which ones?

If no, why not?
For current data on the game: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1524529
The only 700 codename is the Solaris iirc
Short answer, no.

I don't think there's any particular reason, just a past design choice. Most codes have pretty substantially higher dps than Class 8 guns which is possible for slow projectile guns, but would likely end up broken on something like a code Flashpoint.
A well-balanced 750 code would pretty much end up basically another Flashpoint/Sunfrenzy/etc.

Edit: There are none faster than 700, and SOLARIS is the only one at that speed. Although you may as well just use a nearly identical, 750m/s Heavy Flashpoint.
And where is the Solaris now that Humboldt seems to be gone?

Personally I think its a pity that there are no 750 codenames but oh well, disco has bigger problems.
As mentioned by gentlemen above, SOLARIS is the fastest CODE weapon at the moment.

Take a look at my [SHOP] RareGoods page, there is a link to an excel sheet comparing the CODE guns in a nice table.
(09-18-2017, 10:34 AM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]And where is the Solaris now that Humboldt seems to be gone?

Personally I think its a pity that there are no 750 codenames but oh well, disco has bigger problems.

It's sold on Freeport 2 for 9 million.
If anyone's interested, the slowest firing 750m/s hullbuster guns are Rogues' Usiel (Class 6) and Belial (Class 7 and a turret) with their whopping 5.00 fire rate.
Honorable mention goes to Kalashikov AK-2 (Class 8 and a turret), 715 m/s with 3.03 fire rate. It's complemented by Dragunov SVD-2 pulse gun with same projectile stats.