Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nicole Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: KGCNobG.jpg]

[Communications ID: Gia Moore
XT-19, New York system, Liberty Space

[Recipient ID: Nicole Bradley
L.N.S. Omaha

[Subject: About those parts...

[Priority: Beta-Zeta - Low
[Encryption: Kappa-Upsilon - Low

'sup.

So, uh.. yeah. I guess I'll get to work on that.. thing you wanted.. just, uh, a little question alongside.. I'll ask at the end..

I built mine out of some spare parts my dad had, so it honestly won't take much to get it made.. I can try and make it fully... um... 'peopley', but it could take a little while.. getting the skin stuff.. and all the bits and things to work... stuff... yeaaah....

Anyway, I guess I'll get the list going.. Shouldn't be too much, but it's a lot of little things... I just need it taken to my dad's place on Manhattan.. P.O. Box 994182-8001..
  • • 10 Reinforced Alloy
    • 20 Quantum Multiplexers
    • 50 Optronics
    • 120 High-Temperature Alloy
    • 30 Aluminum
    • 2 old 'Drail's
    • 15 Heat Sinks
    • 95 Robotic Machinery

I hope it's not too much stuff.. but I kind of need excess since I have to build the thing from scratch.. there's gonna be prototypes... and I'd rather the Navy not get on my back about an officer with a faulty arm...

As for that question... How long would you say it'd take for me to be able to get a.. uh.. 'contraband license'..? Like.. one of those ones the LPI were giving out.. but for myself...?

Anyway, I'll let you get back to it..

Peace.

- Gia

......Transmission Terminated]-----
To: Gia Moore
Subject: Allen's Arm
Encryption: High
Signal Strength: Strong

Opening message....

Konbanwa,

I have the supplies you need onboard Omaha. Come by to collect them, we'll be waiting at Trenton.

Sayonara,

Lt.Cmdr. Nicole Bradley

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: XNVgfmR.png]

[Communications ID: Gia Moore
Planet Manhattan, Liberty Space

[Recipient ID: Nicole Bradley
L.N.S. Omaha

[Subject: RE: Parts

[Priority: Beta-Zeta - Low
[Encryption: Kappa-Upsilon - Low

'sup.

Thanks. I'll head by soon to pick them up, then I'll get to work. Hopefully it won't take too long..

Peace.

- Gia

......Transmission Terminated]-----