Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ECHO - Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 7dpnBgX.png]

Gia Moore

Audio Logs

[LOG - Pattern Zeta-Alpha - Date: September 18th, 824 A.S. - Update: Week 1

*Strains, and a light thud.*

Dammit... *sigh* I guess you're still not ready, huh willie.. I'll get you up and running sometime this month.. don't you worry..

Uuuggghh... did I leave this thing on..? I did.. crap.. well, uh.. guess I'll do some kind of recording.. first one since dad let me do what'evs..

So, uh.. yeah. Dad finally got me my license, so now I can go off and do things I can't do in that stupid little shack behind the house.. I mean.. it's not stupid, it's just.. um.. yeeeahh...

*Slight thud*

I guess I should explain everything else.. especially whatever happened with that Navy chick..
I'm apparently helping some lady with her husband's arm.. kind of like mine before I decided to chop the thing off, but more like he didn't actually want to lose his.. In exchange, she's dropping the charges of 'contraband software' which I was using to help build willie, and I'm even doing what dad wanted me to do. Killing two birds with one stone.. kind of like lopping off my arm to give willie a way of being controlled..

... not that he's gonna be very controllable, huh babe?

*waited silence*

.... right...

[LOG - Pattern Zeta-Alpha - Date: September 22nd, 824 A.S. - Update: Week 1.5

Well.. Dad finally came through, and now I'm gonna get his old gunship.. once the damn paperwork goes through... I really hope LibGov doesn't end up being a bunch of noobs...

I managed to convince Chels' to move her little game studio getup to the liner. She's gonna help me on the Rouge, and in return I'm gonna show her the power of... looooooovvvvee...

*A giggle is heard, followed by a light snort.*

Nah.. but, I'm gonna try and help her make her own little guy to follow her around.. She wants a puppy, but.. I dunno about that.. I mean.. *slightly muttered voice* it's kinda past what I can do and she's just a year older than me and.. bah, what'evs..

I'm gonna try.. and maybe I'll get it.. who knows.. What I do know is that this arm for this guy is gonna be siiick. I'm gonna try and shove a small little synth paste dispenser into th-.. no.. not synth paste.. mm.. what was it..?

*short pause*

Eh, I guess it'll come to me soon enough. Anywaay.. I'm gonna try and also build up Willie with the parts Ms. Bradley got me, too.. because, I mean... it's not gonna take much to make the guy an arm.. It barely took me a couple pounds of steel and copper wiring.. easy. This guy's? Child's play..

Anywho, I should probably get to work.. got my jammies on, an-.. OH! Yeah! That's it.. I was gonna put a small little laser cannon in it! That'll be so sweeeeeeet... Just imagine him! He'll be all bwoosh! and the baddies'll be like all aaugh, aaauuuuuegh, uuuuugh. It'll be sooooo coooool...!