Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Voigt, Elena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Internal Network

[Image: RAd6o58.jpg]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
Finalizing identification process ... Please, stand by ...

• »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Sender ID: Daniels, Edward
  • »»» Recipient ID: Elena Voigt
  • »»» Subject: Wakie wakie.

Oi.

How 'bout callin' me more often. I do nothing but sit with my Sabre for like, two hours on Trenton. How 'bout calling and/or caring about your loyal members and stuff. Looks like no one could use a Merc, after all. I mean, don't get me wrong or anything, I'd just like to know what are you planning to do. That's it.

Anyway, rumors are speaking of Kiara just, vanishing. Not that I'd care, though. I just don't want to end up like her. I'd also like some explanation 'bout the whole Kiara thing, if you won't mind.

Attachments:
--None, heck off!--

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: gwLyK5U.png]

FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Glendalough Orbital
  • »»» Sender ID: Elena Voigt
  • »»» Recipient ID: Edward Daniels

Daniels,

The mercenary business is not exactly booming in Liberty currently, I understand. I would like to remind you however that we are registered on Bretonian bounty boards just as much, enabling our pilots to fight on the Leeds front if they desire so. If that does not suit you, I would suggest you look for trouble, if you want something to do. It's more probable you find trouble than it finds you. Except you are born to attract it, that is.

Concerning Kiara, I can assure you nothing of the like will happen to you if you can pilot your craft and fight properly and soberly. We have received a ransom demand from a slavedriver who holds Kiara as a captive currently. There should be a communique with that subject haunting our Internal Network somewhere, just search for it. Of course it's clear as daylight those information are to be maintained silence and secrecy on at all cost.

We will riposte against this slavedriver and his men very soon. Make yourself ready, and tell our mechanic crew on Glendalough to overhaul your craft. And spend some time in the simulator the next days.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: RAd6o58.jpg]

FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE STAND BY ...

• »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Sender ID: Daniels, Edward
  • »»» Recipient ID: Elena Voigt
  • »»» Subject: Back with a bang.

Oi.

Aight, the overhaul has been completed. My ship is still intact, for some reason. As a matter of fact, this is indeed a 20-year-old Sabre I've bought off from some Junker auction sale. Anyway, if yer' in for finding Kiereea and to possibly end the life of this Human Trader fool, count me in. Do you have any idea on where this "Slaver" individual has been last seen around? I assume You, or dare I say, both of us, could use some hints.

Yours,
Knight Daniels
The Forlorn Hope

Attachments:
-- --

CLOSING TRANSMISSION