Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quote on quote, Strategist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Manoel Outpost - 2100 10/18 824 A.S.

An uncommon sighting for the most part had reached the Outcast base in Sigma thirteen. Through the hazy blue nebula, a small crimson red fighter craft emerged heading in the outposts general direction.

"This is Manoel Outpost to Blood Dragon fighter craft Ketsueki, you are entering restricted space. Our defense systems are armed, ready and aimed towards yourself, so we advise you leave the area at once." It was a threat backed up by actions as one by one the stations turrets pointed towards the Katana, but oddly enough radio silence was kept for a whole two minutes as it kept slowly drifting towards the installation.

At the edge of their nerves, the administration was ready to blow the alleged Blood Dragon out of the sky, but to the luck of whoever was piloting the thing they snapped back into reality as soon as the lack of audio broke."Ah! Crap. I fell asleep again. Uh, I think you've been expecting me." A familiar female voice spoke, the stations comms opening up once more with a lightly disappointed sigh as they were looking forward to shooting down a potentially suicidal Kusarian. "You're clear to land, miss Shana."

"Damn right I am." She whispered it to herself, as docking point one opened up for the Katana to set down. The cockpit depressurized and slid open shortly after, an empty bottle of sake which was pressed against the window rolling off the ships nose smashing against the ground, though only the tip fell off.

Dropping a coat over her shoulders, the red headed Kusarian hopped out of the ship before sliding her arms through the sleeves for the sake of not walking around in only a tank top, and to also maybe hide her recognizable sword she always carries around for whatever reason.

Approaching the docking master, she took a short look around. "Level three, right?" The person asked lightly nodded, and she her reply. "Room 19 has been outfitted by her wishes." The female smirked to herself, turning towards the elevator, remembering something before she departed. "Did she arrive yet?" To that the docking master shrugged his shoulders, Shana seeming lightly disappointed though not saying anything, she finally took off, entering the elevator and heading towards her desired destination.
Room 19, there Enma was waiting for some time now. She's bored and close to pass out. Loyola ran out of coffee three hours ago and there's nothing to entertain herself. Leaning back in the chair she was looking at the ceiling until her eyes closed. In fact she even started to forget about Shana arriving soon. This Kusarian is not associating with any stress, so Enma could really meet her in any condition.
Shana was rather eager to see Loyola, for whatever reason. Certain thoughts crossed her mind but she knew it was not a time for that as the elevator sounded her stop at level three. Stepping out of the thing, she took a turn left almost immediately, realizing a few moments later that she's heading in the wrong direction. Seems like the girl is still a bit woozy from that sake she had earlier. Finally finding the door marked 19, Shana took a moment to recompose herself. With one hand on the handle, her other ready to knock, but a bit too late as she leaned too hard onto the door making her burst in. And with the sudden turn of events, the Kusarian had to improvise and make it seem like it was her intention. "Kon-ni-chi-waaaa! Oh, you're sleeping."
Hardly opening her eyes and trying to realize where she is, Enma sees Shana. This scream was absolutely horrible and it needed to stop now. "If you will scream one more time, you will get shot. I call that friendly fire." She said in a really low tone as she just woke up. Enma is putting one hand on her neck as she rolled it to the side. It's a bad idea to sleep in chair and here is yet another confirmation. And then she looked at Shana again. "Oh, can you massage my neck please?"
The first thing she'd do was reach for the back pocket of her leather jeans, taking out her usual Libertonian blaster, placing it onto the table. "You're too slow on the draw to threaten me like that honey." The Kusarian grinned, slowly taking off her coat along the way, eventually leaving it on the nearest chair as she was approaching Loyola, once again wearing only a tank top. As expected, the holstered black steel blade on her hip is the only thing the girl didn't remove as she stood in front of Enma. Stretching her arms out a bit, Shana got behind the chair Loyola was sitting on, lightly placing her hands onto the females shoulders, before sliding them sideways, starting to lightly squeeze and massage her neck as she was asked to. "I see no problem in that. So, whats on your mind?"