Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Support cruisers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
- With half of the regular cruiser aggressive weaponry
- With some healing zapper (like repair ship gun) mountable on heavy slot

Out of curiosity, what is the slowest possible refire rate for a weapon? Would it be possible to make a gun fire once per minute or so?
Flood.
Don't flood in my flood. It's a serious proposal :v
Check out the repair ship, I think it has 5000 slots for batts/botts or something specifically for this purpose.

Usually no one logs it because its only useful in fleet battles but its also the first thing that gets targeted.
(09-18-2017, 05:49 PM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]Check out the repair ship, I think it has 5000 slots for batts/botts or something specifically for this purpose.

You're old. It doesn't. It has repair guns instead.
Wasn't bot trading disabled? Thyr happened.
(09-18-2017, 05:29 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity, what is the slowest possible refire rate for a weapon? Would it be possible to make a gun fire once per minute or so?

A refire rate of 0.0166666667 would give you that result I think.
best idea ever
(09-18-2017, 06:38 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2017, 05:29 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity, what is the slowest possible refire rate for a weapon? Would it be possible to make a gun fire once per minute or so?

A refire rate of 0.0166666667 would give you that result I think.

0.0166666666666667*
At a 1/minute refire, would such a weapon require significant energy, or would the reasoning be that the weapon over-heats? Attempting to fire a healing-chunk laser and not having the required energy would be quite detrimental, indeed. I like the idea, just mind your yellow bar to avoid missed cooldowns!
Pages: 1 2