Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI, 5th|, [LN] <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Opening transmission... 10%... 20%... 30%... 50%... 70%... 100%... Transmission opened!
[Image: GSeNf9BLgNk.jpg]

From: Michael Blackburn - Admiral of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet.
To: 5th Liberty Navy Fleet ( 5th| ), Liberty Police Inc. ( LPI- ), Primary Liberty Navy Fleet ( [LN] )
Subject: Pirates in Liberty, and about Gallia.
Priority: High.
Encryption: High.

Good day!

Today I decided to go out with you all because of the high pirate activity in the Liberty space. Let's explain more simply:

Not so long ago, two battles happened in Liberty:
1. The battle between the fleet of the Outcasts and the Liberty Navy ( where I happened to take part ).
2. Invasion of the Coalition Army into the Liberty space ( I did not participate here, but I heard about what they did ).

In addition, I've had several skirmishes with the Lane Hackers. And, of course, we all know about the Battlegroup "Harmony", which is a separatist organization directed against the Republic of Liberty. I also had a couple of battles with their ships.

In general, I think that it is necessary to take measures to counteract. Not only do we now have continuous battles with Gallic Royal Navy, but and pirates/separatists are pressing us on the tail.

In addition, Gallic Royal Navy increased her presence in the Magellan system. Hence the likelihood of their attack on the California system increases.

I propose the following:

1. Organize a series of operations aimed at attacking strategic-important objects of pirate organizations. If we can reduce the level of piracy in Liberty as much as possible, we can quickly build up military power to help Bretonia squeeze Gallia out of their space. In addition, the weakening of piracy will allow us to better cooperate with other states in terms of trade relations.

2. Announce information quarantine in the Republic of Liberty. I explain: the power of "Harmony" and Lane Hackers, at the moment - propaganda. If we do so that their lies do not spread throughout Liberty, there is a higher chance of weakening them presence and influence throughout the Liberty space. Do not think that I somehow want to destroy the freedom of thought or speech in our Republic. I want less lies from those who want to harm us.

3. Increase the hunt for smuggling ships carrying illegal goods without proper authorization. I had a case of using a camouflage device on a ship that transported artifacts to the planet Manhattan. Of course, I already see that measures have been taken, but for sure smugglers will take more sophisticated measures to transporting them goods to the planet Manhattan. I propose to increase the rewards for their heads and fines that can be imposed on them. In the event of paying a fine, issue restrictions on docking with those planets/stations in the Liberty space, where they were going. Naturally, such restrictions will be issued for some time. After the expiration of the term, it will again be possible to dock with the planets / stations to which these restrictions were imposed.

4. Increase the presence of the Magellan system. My father said this: "If you began to get sick, then heal immediately, and do not wait for worse consequences." So here: if we do not immediately take measures to suppress the Gallic forces in Magellan, then this will cost us, what they invasion in the California system and the Cortez system. We have already lost San Diego and Freeport-4. If this continues, then Gallia will start to give us problems in the California system.

In short, I ask you to think over each item and give an early reply. The police fourth point not concern - I ask you to answer 1-3 points.

Okay. That`s all.

P.S: In general, I recommend that you begin to take some measures. Simply, now I see inaction from the fleets and the Liberty police in relation to pirates and incoming Gallic Royal Navy. If this continues, then we not help Bretonia with Leeds - we ourselves will try to liberate Los Angeles in the future from Gallic Royal Navy.
P.S.S: To LPI: About 3 point - I do not know how to implement it. If you agree to help us in this, then I think you have some opportunities to give bans to certain pilots for docking with planets/stations. I right?

Blackburn out. End of transmission!
[[Increase transmission]]
[Image: KqHh3HR.png]

Admiral, I like what you have planned already, but you started a fire without catching the rabbit first.

The number of smugglers has gone down in the past few months, but it would be appreciated if the navy and LSF themselves would send us transmissions regarding the smugglers so we can revoke docking access to our bases. LPI force is spread thin with the rising crime on our planets as we have to help many Police Stations planetside.

Point 3 can be taken by LPI, but we will need all possible reports of smugglers that have decided not to stop in the name of the law.

MORTEN OUT
Opening transmission... Transmission opened!
[Image: GSeNf9BLgNk.jpg]

From: Michael Blackburn - Admiral of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet.
To: Morten "Reaper" Helberg.
Subject: Answer on answer.
Priority: High.
Encryption: High.

Morten,

Since you now have such problems in the police, I would like to wish you good luck in increasing the number of policemen in Liberty, as well as in strengthening your forces on other planets. But I'm glad that you read and accepted the third paragraph in this message. I hope that in future paragraphs 1 and 2 will also act.

Blackburn out. End of transmission!
Pages: 1 2 3 4