Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Codename guns for capital ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can that be a thing? I remember hearing adout this during the previous patch. Can there be codename weapons for gunboats, cruisers, battlecruisers and battleships?
Good way to add a high-speed, long-range, low refire "sniper" gunboat forward gun :3
Devs probably have something more critical on their to-do list, though...
+1, I like the idea. Please if they are going to be added, make sure that they are properly balanced before the get put on the live server.
(09-21-2017, 01:07 AM)HanCloudstone Wrote: [ -> ]Good way to add a high-speed, long-range, low refire "sniper" gunboat forward gun :3
Devs probably have something more critical on their to-do list, though...

You already have long-range - BHG/Core FG
High-speed - Bret FG
I like the idea of codes for caps, as well. I think perhaps that the BHG/Core FG should have a trademark over a similar Codename weapon, such as a slightly higher range, or better efficiency. I understand that AP Manufacturing is in the business of superior technology, but for the sake of game balance, it'd be nice to have gunboat sniper cannons on other vessels as well, even if they're "inferior" in some aspects, but stronger in others.