Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The military account. Dependence of the war on military accounts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! Let`s go!

In short, the idea arose such - to create military scores between the belligerent states. Each month, both sides will need to destroy 400 ships each. In the event that such a limit is not reached, then the victory goes to those who destroyed more ships.

What will be given to the winning side?

The winning side will be given a military point. "Military point" is a special political currency, thanks to which it will be possible to give its state an advantage in the war. The maximum of such points will be 5. The more points, the stronger the advantage will be the side that these glasses use.

Let me give an example to the military account:
Liberty and Bretonia: 305/400 kills in one Month.
Gallic Royal Navy: 310 kills in one Month.

Since Gallia does not have a total of 400 murders, but the monthly "battle for military points" is over, she gets a military point for having overtaken her opponents for 5 murders. I think you understood the meaning.

Now about military glasses. What's the use of them? Again, an example: imagine, Liberty and Bretonia have one military point, which they can use. Since they are allies in the war against one enemy, they will have to agree on where to spend it.

So, one military point. Let's say that Liberty and Bretonia agreed to spend it on strengthening their presence in the Magellan system in order to force Gallia's forces out of the Leeds system. If the cost of such a requirement is equal to the number of points earned by the defenders, they can calmly issue such a demand to the administration. That strengthens their presence in Magellan, and the Gallic presence weakens. I think the administration should make a more detailed list of military requirements and their cost.

Sense in this idea:
1. Players will gather in groups to "fill" points for a certain party. For example, Liberty and Bretonia are increasingly going to meet in order to overtake the forces of Gaul in the military account by hunting their ships.
2. More often there will be any operations against defenders/attackers. If you want to influence the war, but you need a balance - go for it!
3. In connection with 1-2 points will increase online in the game ( yeah, elementary ).

It`s end! If you can not read something, I'm sorry. I can not build large texts well, so I use translate-google.
Sooooo... More gank?
(09-22-2017, 01:17 PM)Sharky!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Sooooo... More gank?

More PvP with benefit. Of course, ganking will be (as without it?) But I wrote already that for such a case, operations (shoot-outs) will be created more and more often.
This will promote dishonourable behaviour.
You basically encourage more ganking than usual. And tye current ammount of gank is outrageous.
(09-22-2017, 01:21 PM)Sharky!!! Wrote: [ -> ]You basically encourage more ganking than usual. And tye current ammount of gank is outrageous.

Criticism has begun ... Listen, I though something sensible suggested. Really. Do you like toli, that all the factions are asleep and do nothing, I do not understand?

And I do not prefer ganking. I'm sure this will happen. But nobody prevents you from calling people from your side.
(09-22-2017, 01:22 PM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 01:21 PM)Sharky!!! Wrote: [ -> ]You basically encourage more ganking than usual. And tye current ammount of gank is outrageous.

Criticism has begun ... Listen, I though something sensible suggested. Really. Do you like toli, that all the factions are asleep and do nothing, I do not understand?

And I do not prefer ganking. I'm sure this will happen. But nobody prevents you from calling people from your side.

Let's take this from another point of view:

YOU want to create a horrible system of rewards for gank parties. Why do I think so? Easy:

-The thirst for blues will get A LOT higher than it already is.

-The lore is already planned...sooooo....its useless to spend stuff against gallia (even though it is an example)

-Factions have nothing to do because of low server populations

-Toxicity is high on this community, do we need to make it even larger?

-It will surely bring heavy drama...like...a lot...

-Useless event.
(09-22-2017, 01:27 PM)Sharky!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 01:22 PM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]

Let's take this from another point of view:

YOU want to create a horrible system of rewards for gank parties. Why do I think so? Easy:

-The thirst for blues will get A LOT higher than it already is.

-The lore is already planned...sooooo....its useless to spend stuff against gallia (even though it is an example)

-Factions have nothing to do because of low server populations

-Toxicity is high on this community, do we need to make it even larger?

-It will surely bring heavy drama...like...a lot...

-Useless event.

Well, as I see, with such reasoning ( especially about the LORe ), the administration began to destroy its own mod. It's not surprising that the players left him so quickly ... The planned plot is incredible nonsense. Sense then play? It's not RP, it's just a waste of time for what's planned.
Okay. Damn it. "Ganking" - is it not in other events, in your opinion, this happens? Press the number, first, no one prohibits players. Secondly, the server dies due to the fact that nothing at all is done. For me, your excuse on the topic "we are not active, because people do not have" - not an argument.
Now tell me something.
Who's going to start a fight knowing that their enemy has a huge advantage in numbers? Who is the person who will go to Leeds alone knowing that there're at least three caps waiting?
Who will stay in Leeds if they'll see three caps logging after their head?

The only time when you can't avoid a gank is when there're people dc'ing in space somewhere on the way to jumpholes and logging just to cut you off from your escape route. And I'm not sure if this is considered a legit tactic by admin team...
Otherwise, gank avoidance should not be a huge issue.
Pages: 1 2