Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outdated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liberty Rogues Recruitment

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

So you think you got what it takes to be a Rogue? I say PROVE IT!
Your mission is to get your arse up, set up a ship flying under our colors and succesfully have atleast 3 different encounters, or exceptionally provide us with the story, which will make us all baffled and we'll welcome y'all with open arms like caring mother and fathers.
DO NOT DISAPPOINT US! LET'S MAKE LIBERTY GREAT AGAIN!

Here's the form you will use to apply for us here:

Code:
[size=x-large][color=#FF8000]Recruitment form[/size][/color]
[hrc]#FF8000[/hrc]

[color=#FF8000][b]Your full name:[/b][/color] Name_Here
[color=#FF8000][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Gender_Here
[color=#FF8000][b]Your age:[/b][/color] Age_Here
[color=#FF8000][b]A brief reason why you want to join Liberty Rogues:[/b][/color] Reason_Here
[color=#FF8000][b]S.K.Y.P.3:[/b][/color] Skype_Here

[color=#FFFFFF][b]Character backstory OR guncam footage of 3 encounters:[/b][/color] Story or Links here

After applying, we will review your application as soon as possible and contact you either here or via Skype,
Thank you!

OUTDATED
Recruitment form

Your full name: Bob von_Stein
Your age: 22
A brief reason why you want to join Liberty Rogues: for fun and a little more serious RP
S.K.Y.P.3: Jonathan Koch
Charakter Backstory: Bob is part of the Stein family-tree, after the events of the first Nomad war the family business was ruined and the family had to flee to Liberty.Bob really tried to make profit throu legal means but the Coorparate greed and general corruption in Liberty stompt him down every time. So after a longer visit in Sugarland he joined the Rougues for a little justice, revenge and cash.

Link(s) to character backstory OR guncam footage of 3 encounters: Links_here
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender ID: Dwayne Lewis
Subject: Bob Von Stein's application

'ello there Bob!

We've read through your application and while yer intentions to become a Rogue are clear to us, we still think you should either provide us with more in-depth story, as many things in this are still unclear. For example it's hard to read out where are ye' from.
Rheinland i presume by yer Rheinlandish name?
Anyway tha's not important right now, we're happy with your application 'ere, we'd have to semi-approve your recruitment application and we task you to go out there and provide us 'em guncams, which show us what kin' of Rogue are we dealin' with 'ere.
We will be contacting ye' over communication channel S.K.Y.P.3 if ye' 'ave any more questions.
Please post here when you've had yer encounters.

Thank ye',
Dwayne Lewis signing off!

TRANSMISSION LOST
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender ID: Bob von Stein
Subject: my application/guncam footage/more background

Hell there,
youre assumption is right the Stein family comes from Rheinland, we had a more or less profitable deep space exploration and trade company,
By the way it was the 4X GmbH(explore, expand exterminate and exploid).so living in space was my live and it was a good live.
Well all good things are ending and so for reasons of" state security"and" terrorism" the company was grounded
and later overtaken by the state itself,and our name was damadged and for us was no place for business in Rheinland.
And as the war begann well we áll know it wasnt the best time, so we fleed from the attacks to liberty, a save haven,
and restartet life or so we thought.
We travelled half the galaxy and still our name was not clean, it wasnt fair, no it wasnt,

Our licences, piloting a ship, working in space usw. they where all for nothing in liberty, so we took a credit to redo those things, but with our name damadged working in space was difficult, and for the most time the big company´s just had better deals and last minute "bonus deals".
After a while with no real profit the inadvertntly happend, we had to pay, so everthing got taken and i had to work in inhuman conditions on our favorite vacation/spaceprison sugarland.

End of the Line___________________________________________________________________________________Signal lost

//ooc sorry if my english sounds crude, also a link with three encounters

Link(s) t guncam footage of 3 encounters: https://imgur.com/a/6NUQj
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Bob

Well Son,
I'm not one for introductions
but that little film I just witnessed
just introduced me to you and I gotta
tell ya, your enthusiasm is unrivaled.
Tell you what, as your type are not
generally my kind of "employee" as
per se, however I'm willing to give
you a chance. I need some good
genuine denim jeans. And I want
to test you and see if you can
match the mettle with the
rest of them. Instructions
are below.

Lord Moka
Incoming Transmission
ID: Bob von Stein
Subject: Applicatin/Footage/Ship

Hello Boss

I´ve got the ship and set everything up,
progress on your Quest will be send at a later date,
also footage is in the neural link.

END OF THE LINE_______________________________________________________________________________SIGNAL LOST

Link(s) to guncam footage : https://imgur.com/a/M50AD
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender ID: Dwayne Lewis
Subject: Future Applicants

Ahoy there!

I'm sending out this transmission, fo' all the future applicants, in case y'all have missed it!

Aye lads,
Dwayne Lewis signing off!

TRANSMISSION LOST
Recruitment form

Your full name: Adam Long
Your age: 33
A brief reason why you want to join Liberty Rogues: Pirating alone is hard
S.K.Y.P.3: Nemzikus

Character backstory OR guncam footage of 3 encounters: Born in Colorado, had a good childhood, I can't complain about that, but i always wanted more. More girls, more credits, more drinks. I guess I always knew I will be a pirate, and as you can guess, law was always behind me. Did a lot of solo stuff in Kusari took a lot of credits from those fat traders that are hard to take down, if you know what i mean. When things started to heat up I moved away from that life, so I lay low for a bit and now looking to get back in the game. But things changed, it ain't easy doing it alone anymore, so now im looking for safety in numbers and looking it outside of Kusair, im not going back there. So it seems like you guys are perfect for me, no rules no bounds or bonds, just flying and taking, and if you give me the chance I will show you im perfect for your crime syndicate too.