Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet || Epsilon wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KnlJ1WN.png]

General information
Name: Epsilon Wing
Affiliation: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet
Tag: 6th|Epsilon-
ID: Liberty Navy ID
IFF: Liberty Navy IFF

Synopsis
This wing was created in 824 A.S after the appointment of Karen Mcintosh to the position of chief logistician. Despite her peaceful occupation, she understood the need to create a flexible, operational wing to carry out tasks that go beyond the usual kind of military activities. The wing of Epsilon includes not only ships of different classes, but also pilots of different specialties. Rough and stern soldiers work together with flexible operatives. The high command of the wing is located on the siege cruiser LNS-Maine, and also has a base on the planet New York.
Diplomacy
Allied:
Liberty Navy 5th, 3rd and primary fleets.
6th Liberty Navy Fleet
Friendly:
Liberty Corporations
Liberty Police inc.
Liberty Security Forces
Bretonia Corporations
Bretonia Armed Forces
Bretonia Police
Bretonia Privateers
The Council
Kusari Imperial Navy.
Neutral:
Kusari Corporations
FL-ER
GMG
Zoners
Kusari Naval Forces
Kusari Police.
Rheinland lawful forces.
Rheinland corporations.
Unfriendly:
Gallic Criminals.
Rheinland unlawfuls.
War:
Nomads and infected forces
Gallic Royal Navy
Gallic Royal Police
Gallic Corporations
Liberty Criminals
Bretonia Criminals

Goals
Primary:
Keep Liberty and civilians safe
Get rid of pirate groups
Secondary:
Extraction of intelligence data.
The search for ways to reduce the effectiveness of hacking support of Lane Hackers.
Collection and analysis of non-public information about events in the Republic and the allied Kingdom of Bretonia.
Termination of the activities of narcotic and smuggling cartels.
Obtaining technological data on enemy ships.

Roster
Epsilon-1
Epsilon-2
Epsilon-3
Epsilon-7

The list of operations

//Still in progress. Feedback is welcome.
Updated. Feedback is welcome.
Bump!
Another faction? (Not trying to be mean, I'm just confused)
(09-28-2017, 12:16 PM)Sharky!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Another faction? (Not trying to be mean, I'm just confused)

Branch in our fleet. Then we will make information about the wings of "Alpha" and "Beta". But this will soon...
"Σ" is not Epsilon. It is Sigma. "Ε" is Epsilon. Its lowercase letter is "ε", which kind of looks like Sigma, but as you might notice, it is a lot rounder and more compact. And is your motto supposed to mean "We who are left behind"?
(09-28-2017, 12:44 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]"Σ" is not Epsilon. It is Sigma. "Ε" is Epsilon. Its lowercase letter is "ε", which kind of looks like Sigma, but as you might notice, it is a lot rounder and more compact. And is your motto supposed to mean "We who are left behind"?

Sigma was used for the sake of better view, actually. I was waiting for someone, who will say about this little "mistake". The variant with Epsilon didn't look nice for me.
The motto supposes to mean "For those, who left behind", very similar with Crayterian "For those, we left behind". I used Google Translate, actually.
Thank you for your feedback though.
(09-28-2017, 12:16 PM)Sharky!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Another faction? (Not trying to be mean, I'm just confused)

It's a subfaction, like the R&D division of the 5th fleet.