Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Interesting bug i found.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please educate me before i freak out Big Grin

[Image: ddbAnTz.jpg]
I guess you need a new home. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
look like a megarhyssa wasp but can be wrong!
ichneumon wasp, i think
So i read both about both of them...They use this "Thing" to lay eggs...... In my brain when i'm asleep?
about the same thing since they are part of Ichneumonoidea. But depending the part of the world he found it, they change name and aspect. Anyway pretty sure were both about right!
they are tool made by the CIA to control your mind Wink Simply get rid of it and if you got a nest near, get some chrysanthemum spray for wasps and you should get rid of them easely!
Looks like a Gasteruption jaculator. It's a kind of parasitic wasp which uses its long ovipositor (its "tail") to lay eggs on the larvae of other wasps or solitary bees, where they promptly hatch and cannibalise their victims. Also has what must be one of the most disgusting scientific names ever to boot.
but would be interesting to know in which part of the world you found it! Cause some are "common" in some area and uncommon in other. Some are indigenes to north american only while some are from europe and so on.
Estonia !
Pages: 1 2