Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just cause i can!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is how feel when someone hacks/cheats in Battlefield 2 & remember im a BF2 admin "Alien! CrazyETXJew & than they ask why or give some dumb arse reason why they got banned for cheating!

And this one is aimed at Trump calling the north korea dummb arse rocket man!!!!

real question is, who the heck is still playing battlefield 2? hahahaha
Alot of people are still playing BF2/Battlefield. Revive is keeping it alive.. Iv gone 51 & 0 k/d "kill/death" all in a darn jet on wake island.

This is the Revive's website! BF2 is not dead!!!
(09-24-2017, 04:56 AM)The.Outlaw.Star Wrote: [ -> ]real question is, who the heck is still playing battlefield 2? hahahaha
Everyone who dont want to play "pay to win", games full of advertized crap, or "you need to train 2 years to beat veterans" type games.
(09-24-2017, 04:56 AM)The.Outlaw.Star Wrote: [ -> ]real question is, who the heck is still playing battlefield 2? hahahaha

I just imagined someone on a bf2 gaming forum asking "who the heck is still playing freelancer?".
(08-23-2013, 05:54 PM)OKbot Wrote: [ -> ]
ok

ok
well iv played the two games about the same amount of time but can not play FL for crap where as BF2 i can get MEGA kills in a jet, but this video is most likely what i would do going in to battle/war.

But this is not me in battlefield 2 because i dont play in blackhawk but that may change........

This is me in BF2 when i see someone and just sit there staring waiting for them to make a mistake

Pages: 1 2