Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make a hyena, art competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Great Hyena Art Competition

Create an art piece of a spotted hyena. Must be original. If I find out you've stolen something online. I'll be disappointed.

[Image: 23116152@400-1491382345.jpg]

The winner will be the person who produces my favorite art piece of a hyena, can be drawn, made with pasta, etc, etc.
Best hyena wins.

Post here, on this thread, the piece you'd like to submit. Multiple submissions are acceptable. If only one person submits then that person wins by default. If no one submits then I win. All entries will be uploaded to my various art pages with credit to the original poster. If you do not want to be credited please let me know in your post

Bonus points for:

>Color
>Creativity
>Effort

Prize:

Winner takes all. [Image: cqWRcPb.jpg] and 11 snubs.

Ships:
Scimitar - Freelancer
Liberator - LPI
Wyrm - KSP
Wraith x2 - Bundie/RM
Hussar - Bret Police
Jackal - Rogue
Eagle - Unioner
Nyx - Crayter
Falcon - Lane Hacker
Titan - Corsair
all ships have AU8's.

You will be disqualified for:

>Putting spots on or even posting: [Image: Co_fighter.png] it's a bad joke and I already thought of it.
>Submitting stuff you didn't create (If I find out)
>Posting a spotless hyena, or a hyena with stripes.

Ends:

Closing date: 1/10/2017, so that I can milk this thing for a week with bumps.

The winner will be announced the following day at TimeIWakeUp+GMT where I will send them a PM so that they can claim their prize.

Note: Closing date is subject to change depending on feedback from the community.
Hyena with stripes is best, new camouflage to get the zebra. The hyena is very smart indeed
[Image: oaYdPo1.png]

you posted this in flood you asked for it
Ay man, you're the only poster. So far you're winning.
I thought I can do worse than Nyx, but after seeing this, I am confident when I say that I can't
I think should give it a try, as he has a talent for drawing feline animals. Here for example he drew a jaguar.
(09-25-2017, 12:51 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I think should give it a try, as he has a talent for drawing feline animals. Here for example he drew a jaguar.

ooo
i want to try that website
(09-25-2017, 12:51 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I think should give it a try, as he has a talent for drawing feline animals. Here for example he drew a jaguar.

Feline?

Hurtmeplenty - hyaenidae. More closely related to a Meerkat or mongoose.
I do think I do care as much about that as you do about internet piracy. Smile
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...766533.jpg

I am not a skilled illustrator. This hyena has red spots because he's so excited for all of discovery to see him. I hope that this contest allows multiple submissions.

My fursona is a hyena.

Too large. Linked. ~Inferno
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7