Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ships Bastilled: LNBF- tagged ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
have been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
1.6 Character names must be inRoleplay

Consequences: Ships have been placed in Bastille

We would like to hear a good explanation for this.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I wonder how i harrased players or trolled them. Also in my case ship name is thought as a reference to =CR=Panzer. If that is somehow counted as offensive and oorp i can change the name to reference the actual inrp char behind the ship which is Jack Skalski.

Note: I do know exists but that wasnt the intention.

Also as a small request, can the ship stay there for a bit? I wanna explore bastille. Im serious.
I wanted to apologise if any players felt insulted or trolled, that wasn't our intention. To be honest, we just wanted to relive the days of the funny LR- ship names but also highlight the Rogue/Navy rivalry. So we decided to use the names of prominent 5th|/[LN] players in our ship names. We should have asked for their permission first, so I wanted say sorry for my part in this! I have gone ahead and changed the name of my ship and I will refrain from behaving this irresponsibly in the future.
Umm will we get any response from admins regarding the situation?
Only one ship is named in OORP.

All other ships have a focused reference on an iRP character that is either from the navy or any other lawful force. So this was not made to insult people on the oorp level. You simply now have rogues who like to make fun of the Navy, LSF, LPI and what not.
This is not harrasment, we are ROLE PLAYING our characters, how exactly did we insult anyone with anything????

They are specificaly made characters and for instance Wesker's Daddy simply is a lost dad who wants to see his son one last time, they had a falling out so daddy went rogue

Nazawo's ex wife is a female who got divorced and went rogue so she wants her ring back. We havent insulted anyone ot trolled or harrased.

We are Liberty drop outs who are connected to the LN and 5th characters either by blood or marriege.

And if this is wrong, there are ship names like: Jean Luc Picard, Spock ( if this is discovery universe, i have to ask myself what kind of tech did they use to travel all the way from the Alpa quadrant in Star trek universe)

And Khaln's Ego simply got so big that it actually formed in to a personae.
(09-25-2017, 09:01 AM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to apologise if any players felt insulted or trolled, that wasn't our intention. To be honest, we just wanted to relive the days of the funny LR- ship names

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sp...ure_series

Stick to that.
We will be discussing the situation, since this report involves OFLs who should clearly know better.
You will be notified once it is done.
Quote:And Khaln's Ego simply got so big that it actually formed in to a personae.

This.
Oh well, my mistake

We decided make a unlawful pewgroup for the pews, because no unlawfuls to shoot at as lawfuls, and as was for fun, funny names.

As (probably) ppl refered to would not mind (hardly any of those are "touchy" ppl) we gone too far...

As for my ship name, my mistake, my bad really. If Wesker got somehow offended (i higly doubt) i apologize.

Havent realized that even if ppl dont mind, still was against rules.
As soon you guys say so, ill rename the ship
Bump as a reminder, is this reached a conclusion yet?
Pages: 1 2