Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operation "Suppressive fire". Page-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Operation "Suppressive fire." Page-2 "Tau-31 Jump Gates" and "Glasgow Outpost".
The operation will happen in 18:00 UTC, 7 October.
( Bretonia Armed forces, Liberty Navy and Crayter Millitary against Gallic Royal Navy ).

Background:
"Bright torpedo flashes lit up the deep space. The LD-14 station was badly damaged, and its docking compartments were disabled. Although the Gallic ships critically damage ships of Liberty and Bretonia, they are preparing another attack on the enemy's strategic point - the gate of the Tau-31. The stakes are high, as never before - if Gallia loses in this battle, then she will have serious problems. And if Liberty and Bretonia lose, then they are threatened with the loss of a large number of ships. However, they are not alone, because they have a new ally - Crayter Millitary..."

Opening transmission... 10%... 20%... 30%... 40%... 60%... 80%... 100%! Transmission opened!
To: Crayter Millitary, Primary Liberty Navy Fleet and Bretonia Armed Forces.
Subject: Operation "Suppressive fire".
Priority: High.
Encryption: High.

Description:

Good day!

The last operation to attack the LD-14 station was half successful: we were able to deactivate their docking compartments, but our attacking fleet was critically damaged. I made a request to the Crayter Millitary, the purpose of which was to request additional military forces. Crayter also participates in this war against Gallia, so I think they should help us. Having obtained consent from their admiral, I proceeded to create the operation.

We have next targets in this operation:

1. Destroy Gallic Royal Navy forces near Tau-31 Jump Gates and move to Tau-31 Jump Gate and Glasgow Outpost.
2. Damage the gate in the Tau-31, as well as damage Glasgow Outpost in such a way that its docking compartments have been disabled. To damage the stations use torpedoes "Nightmare".
Torpedoes "Nightmare", we use everything also for damage - we launch them in the turret near the docs and damage docking-components so that the enemy forces can not use the station for their own purposes. In the case of the gates in the Tau-31, torpedoes are allowed to be used on the turrets, which are located just near the overclock panels that are on the gates. A successful hit on the target will disable the overclock panels, and the gates will be turned off ( albeit on time, as this can be repaired and the damage is not critical ).

Place of fight you can see down:
[Image: Wpv5qjb5SzY.jpg]
Orange - Gallic Royal Navy.
Green - Liberty Navy, Crayter Millitary and Bretonia Armed Forces.
Red - Place of fight.
Our forces will go from the planet Waterford in E3 square. Gallic Royal Navy defence Tau-31 Jump Gates and Glasgow Outpost ( this is F2 square ). I think, what battle happened near Gates ( F/E 3 squares ). Correct image of map above.

Composition:

Our attacking forces are presented below. Gallia probably strengthened the defense at all its points after the events near LD-14. In addition, this place is a strategically important point for the forces of Gallia, so we will meet with fierce resistance on their part.

Bretonia/Crayter and Liberty attack-forces:
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter capital ( with Nightmare-torpedo silo ): =CR=FV-Phobos|01 ( ).
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter capital ( with Nightmare-torpedo silo ): LNS-Cold.Normandy ( ).
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter capital ( with Nightmare-torpedo silo ):
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter cruiser/battlecruiser: 6th|LNS-Ferdinand ( ).
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter cruiser/battlecruiser: LNS-Ticonderoga ( ).
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter cruiser/battlecruiser: LNS-Capellan ( ).
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter cruiser/battlecruiser:
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter gunboat:
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter gunboat:
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter snub: =CR=Finnegan ( ).
Bretonia/Liberty/Crayter snub:
Reserve in attack-forces:

Gallic-forces:
Gallic Battleship:
Gallic Battleship:
Gallic Battleship: RNS-Flandre ( ).
Gallic battlecruiser:
Gallic battlecruiser:
Gallic battlecruiser:
Gallic battlecruiser:
Gallic gunboat:
Gallic gunboat:
Gallic snub: [RN]-Mary-Anne.Reyes ( ).
Gallic snub:
Gallic snub:
Gallic snub:
Gallic snub:
We need to use for damage only 8 torpedos: 4 per gate and 4 at the outpost. If the operation is successful, we will do much harm to the forces of Gallia, which will weaken them in Leeds.

"The name of the operation is connected with the suppression of the forces of Gaul in the Leeds system. However, will we manage to do this?"

Code for registration:
Code:
[color=#FFFFFF]Ship-name:[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Ship-class:[/color]
Ship-name:LNS-Texan.Hospitality
Ship-class: Lib Dread
(09-25-2017, 01:28 PM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]Ship-name:LNS-Texan.Hospitality
Ship-class: Lib Dread

Add
Niiiiice. Three battleships per fleet. I like the date, too. Will have finished all my exams before the 30th. Ready and eager to give them bad dreams.

Ship-name: BAF|HMS-Sovereign
Ship-class: Dunkirk. Has a Nightmare torp.
(09-25-2017, 01:45 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Niiiiice. Three battleships per fleet. I like the date, too. Will have finished all my exams before the 30th. Ready and eager to give them bad dreams.

Ship-name: BAF|HMS-Sovereign
Ship-class: Dunkirk. Has a Nightmare torp.

Add
I will come over this time.

HMP-New.Reno (libbodreddo)

RNS-Odio.Profondo (lmaolor)
(09-25-2017, 01:54 PM)Geno Wrote: [ -> ]I will come over this time.

HMP-New.Reno (libbodreddo)

RNS-Odio.Profondo (lmaolor)

Add you to Gallic-slot - in attack-forces =CR= reserved it. But I then learn in more detail from them whether they are ready to provide ships.
Post updated. + 2 BC in Attack-forces. Gallia, you defence Tau-31 Jump Gates or no? Smile
Ship-name: CFV-Elli
Ship-class: Crayter cruiser

Ship-name: RNS-Flandre
Ship-class: Valor

Sign me up as balance is needed
Ship-name: =CR=Capricornus
Ship-class: Crayter snub

*I may have to cancel my appointment here if something comes up; hopefully it won't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11