Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Test: Nomad Jump Drives (Test Concluded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you for everyone participating in the test for nomad jumpdrives.
After taking in the responses in this thread along with ingame observations, I have come to the conclusion that Jumpdrives IN GENERAL need to be reworked and the first test will commence later this week. As for now, the nomad jumpdrives will be disabled with the server restart and they will most likely make a return for the Nomad Vagrants once the mechanics of disabling random jumps have been created.

The test has been successful enough. All changes will be reverted back during the next server restart.

Neat.

The instant cloaking effect can still be disrupted with the appropriate equipment, not CDs anymore, correct?
and this does extend to Non-OF IDs, yes
Hohoh, very interesting! I like all of these changes, namely the fact that I might actually see nomads prowling around again. Insta-cloak instead of perma-cloak seems fair and balanced. Ready thy cloaking disruptors!

Also ready thyself for random nomads jumping you and kidnapping you with their warp-fields. O_o That's a scary, but interesting challenge! Beware deception!

Edit: Time to make a nomad indie and test the /jump command. That actually creates an interesting idea. Just /jump randomly until you hit a system with people in it. Let fate decide who you RP with and/or terrorize!
I thought my lasagne was good, but this is an orgasm.
(09-29-2017, 03:10 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Also ready thyself for random nomads jumping you and kidnapping you with their warp-fields. O_o That's a scary, but interesting challenge! Beware deception!

Intended.
Yay, I was waiting a long time for this. Thank you. (sun)

(09-29-2017, 03:10 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Also ready thyself for random nomads jumping you and kidnapping you with their warp-fields. O_o That's a scary, but interesting challenge! Beware deception!

[16:09:11] Thyrzul - [C]: Now I want to see nomads abduct humans the way LH abducted Cody.

Because that's exactly how Cody was abducted.
(09-29-2017, 03:15 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]

[16:09:11] Thyrzul - [C]: Now I want to see nomads abduct humans the way LH abducted Cody.

Because that's exactly how Cody was abducted.

Legen. Wait for it. Dary. LEGENDARY.
(09-29-2017, 03:04 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]*Permanent Nomad Cloaks have been removed. All nomad cloaks use Nomad Cloak Batteries.

FINALLY!

But... can I SRP one to revive Spud?
*Note, the /jump command is disabled for the indie nomad ID due to them not being allowed outside of their ZOI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10