Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Catbert's Repository of RP Stuff (and Feedback)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
More developments:

1. There a new "featured" story, Of Cages and Misery. It's a sequel to Get Me out of Here, and it too is extracted from Skype RP, however this one seems to be more balanced in terms of "action vs dialogue vs thoughts". So far there is only a part of chapter one, but more stuff will be added in the coming days.

2. I'm trying a different formatting: Calibri font along with [pi amount=12]. For testing purposes, I have converted Of Cages and Misery and Get Me out of Here into this format, so any feedback would be appreciated. Now that I think of it, I should've left Get Me out of Here as is for comparison purposes, but what's done is done. It used to be written just as the opening post in this very thread anyway.
Figured it's about time I added Les Révélateurs here. Apparently, I have a tendency to create factions with weird or complicated lore. But this time the lore is bigger than ever, and is probably my best work yet. I explained why in the "thoughts on faction" section.
Pages: 1 2