Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Finished]1 vs 1 VHF Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: HtmLrIp.png]

I remember the fear; the rush; the horror; the excitement. I wish to see it again don’t you? One on one; you versus them; no back-up; no reinforcements. The excitement of it all! Let us remember what it means to be fighters! Let us unite in violence and celebrate the bloodshed of our honorable opponents! For this I have an offer of a tournament for all those who wish to test their metal. Bring your baddest fighter to the dance and tango with an opponent. To those who are victorious I offer great prizes. And to those not so fortunate to win, I promise you great violence!

Rules
  • Very Heavy Fighters only/Rabisus is banned
  • No batteries or nanobots
  • Guns only (no mini razors either, sorry but if this is a success I’ll run a full on one later)
  • Laggers will be given a chance to fix their connection, however if they cannot do so in a timely fashion they will be disqualified
  • Tournament is a knockout format
  • Matches are best of 3 fights; the final will be a best of 5
  • If we are short of a pilot to fill a spot, a free for all between those already knocked out will be used to determine who takes it
  • Maximum 16 entrants

Prizes
  1. place 200 million SC
  2. place: 150 million SC
  3. place: 120 million SC
  4. place: 90 million SC

For those who wish to join in this great tournament please complete this little registration form.
Registered players:

Reason for creating this event:
After a long hiatus from playing I’ve recently come back with a desire to have some fun and run some events. First things first I need to get used to how to run these things so I turn to the familiar grounds of a PvP tournament.

Character Name: The Dark Lord
Ship Identification Name: LC-Marauder
For whose honour do you fight: KING RHEINLAND
For whose blood do you thirst: THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT
What is your quest: I seek the Grail.
What is your favourite color: Blue! No, yelloooooow!
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow:
African: 11 m/s
European: 10 m/s

Side note: I recommend you forbid Rabisus from joining. They are objectively superior in every way to human Fighters.
Character Name: Santiago Mendez
Ship Identification Name: Rapier and variants
For whose honour do you fight: Outcasts
For whose blood do you thirst: Anyone I please
What is your quest: Killing Navy
What is your favourite color: Blue
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow: African: 11 m/s
European: 10 m/s

Character Name: Jared Nomak
Ship Identification Name: (C~Jared.Nomak
For whose honour do you fight: For the honor of brotherhood.
For whose blood do you thirst: For the blood of the infidels.
What is your quest: Kusari BS full with Kusari schoolgirls and driven by 12 year old male capn'.
What is your favourite color: I don't have one.
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow: You what?
(10-03-2017, 12:51 AM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: [ -> ]Side note: I recommend you forbid Rabisus from joining. They are objectively superior in every way to human Fighters.
Thanks for the heads up, was unaware of such a thing, being away so long leads to silly oversights. Most appreciated.
(10-03-2017, 01:03 AM)Dead_Parrot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2017, 12:51 AM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: [ -> ]Side note: I recommend you forbid Rabisus from joining. They are objectively superior in every way to human Fighters.
Thanks for the heads up, was unaware of such a thing, being away so long leads to silly oversights. Most appreciated.

No, Rabisus were always good training practice. I always wished to fight them so I could improve my aim.
Character Name: Kessereya
Ship Identification Name: Kessereya
For whose honour do you fight: I fight for my own.
For whose blood do you thirst: I kill those, who dare to oppose me.
What is your quest: Balance in all things.
What is your favourite color: #6400ff
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow: African: 11 m/s| European: 10 m/s | Nomad: 425 m/s
Character Name: Anna Heinrich
Ship Identification Name: [RHA]Anna,Heinrich
For whose honour do you fight: THE GLORY OF THE VOLKSREVOLUTION
For whose blood do you thirst: THE VAMPIRE THIRSTS FOR THE BLOOD OF ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CONFRONT HER
What is your quest: FINISH SRP FOR ANNA
What is your favourite color: RED
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow: depends, is it an African or European swallow?
Character Name: Roy Sanders
Ship Identification Name: Guardian.Errant:404
For whose honour do you fight: FOR THE HONOR OF ENCH, SINA, MARK, KAPI, AND THE REST OF LIBERTY'S FINEST, AND FOR THE HONOR OF PRARABDH THAKUR, RODENT, GONE TO JOIN THE GREAT KRIEG IN THE SKY.
For whose blood do you thirst: THOSE WHO ARE HUGE. THAT MEANS THEY HAVE HUGE GUTS. RIP AND TEAR THEIR GUTS.
What is your quest: MY NAME IS BASTARDFACE AND I CAME TO KILL.
What is your favourite color: I WOULD BE A VERY POOR ART DEVELOPER IF I HAD TO PICK FAVORITES.
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow:
European: 24.6063 mph
African: 22.3694 mph
Character Name: Ivan Hernandez
Ship Identification Name: [-=XTF=-]_Achilies
For whose honour do you fight: For the honor of SpongeBob
For whose blood do you thirst: I prefer rakia,not blood
What is your quest: Get the server back to 200 players online
What is your favourite color: BLACK
What is the average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow:The same as my Sabre strafe speed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5