Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ***INCOMING TRANSMISSION ** SOURCE UNKNOWN -- SUBJECT -- HOUSE FEXX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
****TRANSMISION -903 -- ( **RED JADE**404***ENCRYPTION) PIRATE - RECRUITMENT ##PRIORITY 6 ALERT ----------===============
You halt your engines to receive the emergency frequency bearing code 6 Priority.
Clear audio breaks through your comms. The transmission seems clearer than most, even out this far. 'Must be nomad tech' you think 'or heck, this could be AI' ....
A murky, ruffled voice greets you. Half man, half AI, the creature murmurs ----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mercenaries, Smugglers, Pirates and all neutral men of Sirus.
My name is Boba of House Fexx. I was taken from my homeworld Malta to be a Corsair slave from childhood (during the great Legion raids). After many years working in slave camps for the corsairs, I developed a healthy group of friends (& cardamine habit) and we managed to escape captivity. We headed to Liberty, me and my 3 brothers -- Huthar, Qorn and Keevh. We stayed under the protection of the Junkers for sometime, but that recently came to an end when the LSF + Bretonian Forces met to create Treaty 906 (new, south eastern Sirus resolution to counter recent Hudson attack on IMG convoy) with a bounty of 900 billion credits to my brothers and I, House Fexx. With the help of the local Liberty Rogues, I was able to work for them and earned my own Freighter - 'The Medusa'. So me and my brothers headed to the Omicron systems to recruit and stock up on Cardamine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The primary goal of House Fexx, is to unite as many Pirates as we can (in Liberty) and reclaim our rule among the criminal factions and noblemen. We aim to break the LSF through guerrilla warfare and cyber terrorism.
Our house operates in the Bering / Hudson systems (including Liberty space) and the home world / outter reaches (exploration, Illegal goods delivery).
The secondary goal of House Fexx Inc. is discouraging the LSF / Kusari / Bretonian joined Security forces from there operations in all sectors known to our patrols.
We have completed our initial expedition of all known systems and are ready to establish House Fexx.

Once 'THE MEDUSA' arrives in Liberty Space; we seek to found 'House Fexx'; officially. ------- "If we are to make Sirus great again, all pirates must unite our forces together, against LSF, Gateway and Xenos." - My Father, Xenor Fexx once said and this the core philosophy of House Fexx Inc. Corsairs are also our nemesis.
Infighting among new recruits is always encouraged (to improve your strength).
*END TRANSMISSION -- HOUSE FETT
--------------------------------------
Record of Boba's latest journeys through Sirus, attached here Pilot (for your information). Please keep record of these for your database on the Fett Clan.
-----------------------------======================------------------------
Journal 1 (Omicron Alpha System) MALTA GROUND TRANSPORT --
Keevh is stranded on Malta without a vessel. He is hauled up in a storage warehouse with the Cardamine and Artifacts we are to deliver to South Sirus. I sure hope he doesn't get into the supply while we're gone..."
Journal 2 (Omicron Delta System) | 'THE MEDUSA' --
We are to search the far reaches of space for artifacts, and rare guns for our countrymen before returning to Sirus. It's so cold out here. The isolation can get depressing, if it weren't for our sweet Cardamine to keep us stable.
Journal 3 (Omicron Kappa System) | 'THE MEDUSA' --
Our journey to search for guns has been successful! Even better, upon entering the system of Omicron Kappa, Quorn, Huthar and I discovered AI Colonization of the planet Gammu. Our secondary Mission is to initiate long term diplomacy here on behalf of House Fexx in these far reaches of space to acquire AI ships. The AI starships are neutral to us upon arrival and we engage pestering Order flight group as a sign of friendship towards them. House Fexx has acquired much secret weaponry upon this expedition and we promise to reward our newest loyal warriors with both rank and weapons. These rare items are worth 1 million to 3 million each.
Journal 4 (Omicron Iota) | 'THE MEDUSA' --
We hadn't docked since 22 systems back. We never meant to come this far in. Some of the earlier systems appeared looted, all of the 'Core' and 'Order' fighter wrecks, scrapped to the bone. I've lost track of what system I'd been in last. Freelancers and explorer's straight high on Cardamine suicide, this is.
"We just keep going" - both the thrill of cardamine and these newly acquired ancient weapons fueled us. here were more systems then we anticipated out here. The the loot was fresh so far. Little did we know what we would find on the other side of this Alien Jump Gate awaiting us. "heck, we're looking at 9m million just for these four guns!" Quorn exclaims, loudly.
Journal 5 (Omicron Minor) | 'THE MEDUSA' -- And so, we had found the center of Nomad Alien civilization. The Nomad weapons platforms quickly took down our shields, though we pressed onward. Without looking, somehow we portal through another jump gate.
Journal 6 (Unknown System) | 'THE MEDUSA' -- And so we stumble upon an alien city in an unknown Nomad system. Pure fear engulfed all of us. We quickly retreat, eager to scout nearby systems as we prepare to arm the Rogues and Outcasts of Liberty space.
Journal 7 (Omega 49 System) | 'THE MEDUSA' -- And so we met the Nomad known as K'hara. He approached us in a nomad ship and teleport us through some sort of black hole. For I met him at the beginning, and he set me free. Our kind is not welcome here, though luckily for me, he teleported us back to this sytem, which leads right to Poole! Sirus, here we come!
Journal 8 (Londonderry System) | 'THE MEDUSA' -- We've made it back to Sirus space. We never got to pick up Keehv or the Cardamine. Geuss he'll just have to wait a couple weeks....

**SCREEN GOES BLACK
Accepting Junkers, Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Outcasts. We are all to unite.
Will be based near Liberty
Reply on priority 6 -- Good hunting
The Thalassocracy of Handsome People would like to take your attention for a moment.

Let me get this straight.

You claim to head up a roughly pro-Malta band of independents bent on uniting groups and people who are already at least semi-organized with the aim being to keep the Spice Cardamine flowing, right?

Yeah, I'll forward this to my "associates" in The Lost Company. They may be interested in this, if only to see how successful it gets.

We will be seeing each other soon. That I can promise you.

Willow Holt
President-regent
The Hyperspace People
If we can muster a representative, from each of the criminal organisations, operating in and around Liberty to meet at a Rogues / Junkers base, we can discuss how to incorporate our mutual goals.
Because you posted in the welcome section: Welcome to the Server!
I hope you enjoy the role play and the many possibilities in this brilliant game!

Have fun and see you in space!
Tata
Hmm... This looks like we could stand to pick up a few prizes. All right, drop a rendezvous place, date, and time, and we'll send a representative along.

900 billion credit bounty, you say? That's a fairly hefty chunk of change.
(10-03-2017, 07:44 PM)The Big C Wrote: [ -> ]
Hmm... This looks like we could stand to pick up a few prizes. All right, drop a rendezvous place, date, and time, and we'll send a representative along.

900 billion credit bounty, you say? That's a fairly hefty chunk of change.

I am still sorting out my ID to all visible ships. We should meet up in Liberty Outskirt space to organise our first meeting, with a representative from your house. May i recommend a Rogue base I know a few.
Journal 9 (Kansas System) | 'THE MEDUSA' -- -- We seek new recruits and Rogue bases in the Kansas system. We discovered a local Hellfire Pilot, [HF] Fulcrum, who we had been tracking on our comms. We hailed the unknown pilot from 12.7km distance ----

'Greetings unidenitifed Pilot Fulcrum, what is your business in this region? What is your ID Tag?' -- Fexx declares

'Business' - replied Fulcrum, 'Why don't you stop runnin and find out! Kansas is a sovereign state of the House of Liberty. The Hellfire Legion enforces that sovereignty.'

'I have declared myself neither friend nor foe. You lack in wisdom what you make up for in outlandishness.'

'You've got Pirate in your call sign! That's enough to tell me all I need to know'

The Bayonet class, civilian fighter opens fire on THE MEDUSSA. The initial blasts from the civlian weapons do little damage. We know it is no match for our new superior weapons.

'Nyaahahar-hahagha-hahaahrrrrr mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he's easy, fresh pickinz!' - Quorn gawks. 'Light im up Boba!! Light him up real good!'

A few mores shots race from the enemy vessel, inflicting minimal to zero damage. Due to the nature of House Fexx, and the newly gained honour which resides within Boba, THE MEDUSSA simply refuses to return fire. Instead, the captain issues one last warning to the encroaching fighter

'Cease fire!' pronounces Boba assertively

(THE MEDUSSA fired off a few mines, which tore through the Hellfire cadet's shields)

'Don't read in the liberty news that I didn't say I warned you'

The thrill, of the hunt and the kill was all too much for Boba. Flashes of his past on Malta race through his head; from the adolescent Outcast proving grounds to his very first kill outside Freeport 10. For Boba new, this moment was more than a co incidence. This moment was to be where the philosphoy of House Fexx would be forged, in this moment 2 jumps out of Colarado. For House Fexx had come this far, they were not to loose everything to a mere bandit.

Within seconds, THE MEDUSSA, swang 76 degrees and crushed the enemy vessel with 8 bursts of the following guns;

--- BLOODSTONE (CLASS 6) -- INFORMATION CLASSIFIED
--- DEFILER (CLASS 9) -- INFORMATION CLASSIFIED
-- DIAMONDBACK (CLASS 9) -- INFORMATION CLASSIFIED
-- LAZURITE (CLASS 9) -- INFORMATION CLASSIFIED

And all of THE MEDUSAS turrets. This was the first official test for our House, and we look forward to more aggressive engagements. With each new enemy vanquished, we grow strength. Nothing seems to be able to stop our reach now. Liberty is almost insight
*Altough appearing 'mediocre' from the outside, Rogue / Outcast Vessel The Medusa is a force to be reckoned with.
We have made it to Liberty and have recruited 2 Pirates.

CODE 6 FREQUENCY CONTACT

Awaiting your signal
- Boba (friend to neutral men of Sirus)
1.8 No ponies, furries, or direct imports are allowed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5