Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kappa rumble, Core vs Corsairs, 10.07.17 19UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[img float=right]https://i.imgur.com/afxvkq6.png?1[/img]

Kappa rumble

The Core, under its new Guildmistress, is returning to its agressive stance towards its neighbours in the south and launches an expedition to observe the situation in Omicron Theta. Before they can reach the jumphole connection the Corsairs launch a battlegroup to intercept them as they deem the Core forces too close to their home to ignore them.

Rules:
-only registered players
-be nice to one another
-no cloaking out or into the fight
-no restocking
-no NEMPs

Info:
- gathering begins at 19:00UTC
- The Core gathers north of the sun, the Corsairs in the south
- around 19:20 UTC the forces move to the starting point, the arrows should be explanation enought
- if necessary more slots can be added

Core:
Battleship/Dread:WV-Cappadocia
Battleship/Dread:Core|WV-Numidia
Battleship/Dread:
Cruiser/BC:The.Future
Cruiser/BC:WV-Isi'ua
Gunboat:Core|AV-Qzuirinius
Bomber: Core|Moray-1
Bomber:
Fighter:Core|Enma.Loyola
Fighter:Core| fighter (Geno)
Fighter:Core|Ruby.Hydra
Fighter:

Corsairs:
Battleship/Dread:CNS-Bahama
Battleship/Dread:Athena[TBH]
Battleship/Dread:CNS-Dromon
Cruiser/BC:Ibiza[TBH]
Cruiser/BC:
Gunboat:CNS-"Red_Devil"
Bomber:Anglino-Benitez[TBH]
Bomber:
Fighter: Primary.Target[TBH]
Fighter: Ignatius.Santiago
Fighter: ???[TBH]
Fighter:
CNS-"Red_Devil"(gb)
Core Propaganda Camera Ship will be there. Can't wait to see the Core in action again!

Don't forget to forbid NEMPs.
YES
CORE EVENT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UIFHOWAUEFHWEIURTFHWEAIUH SI SI SI SI SI

snub
CNS-Espana, murmi, gimme Thundy ass
(10-05-2017, 02:07 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget to forbid NEMPs.
Good call, added to rules
Can I bring there LSF LABC for watching and make screenshots just for some RP content on forum?
Sure, as long as they don't interfere with the fight in any way, shape or form viewers are welcome.
(10-05-2017, 02:16 PM)Domino.Harvy Wrote: [ -> ]Can I bring there LSF LABC for watching and make screenshots just for some RP content on forum?

You might be better off using a Sunburst with a recruit ID, if you want to use a turret zoom capable ship for screen shots. Or, a camera ship if you're fine with a lightning-fast turn speed. It'd certainly be easier to move out to Theta with the increased cruise speed and smaller size, at least!

Edit: Unless of course, you want to use for LSF RP, in which case ignore my dumb burrito-catness.
Thanks Gaga!

Add me as a fighter Core|Enma.Loyola
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6