Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Raids idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got idea when i read Crayter can now Raid Alpha, but what can actually be raided there, or in any other system when you organize attack fleet and storm something?
Few kills and few NPC at most, maybe even some trader blind enough not to see bunch of hostile tag ships on player list. Boring, not interesting, and most important, not motivating for organizing raid.
Why dont we make it that attack party can actually raid something for good money or rare goods ? There is Android and PC game i play where is that organized nicley (Navy Field). There, you have to protect your base (harbor) well, or anyone can raid large amount of your in-game currency.
For example, lets set that every player faction gets strongest POB armed to the teath, placed in their in RP home system, with half of all off faction money on board, in Sirius Credit cards, not in cash , so that other factions (or group of organized indes) can organize raid on them and take their money if they dont guard it well. If raiding party destroy base, it can pick up spoils of war. Maybe bases can even generate some rare goods if they survive attack (or admins give them prises for win). Or, instead of faction money on POB, it can generate some rare goods instead, preferably RP tied goods (for example, Corsairs will have extrime rare artifacts goods very expensive when Sold on base of its enemies) . Or, POB can simply generate Admirals of faction daily as goods. Naturally, in last 2 cases, POB cant be docked to prevent abuse.
Factions can choose "10 hours of safe time each Day",
when they not logging-in, to prevent acusing attack when they are not on line. Destroyed Bases will be respawn with next restart.
Opinions, sugestions for changes, new ideas?
Lets BUMP this, it is time considering and Sombra topic have some similar points.
A similar propose was proposed here by myself:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=153359
^ Yes i read it, some good ideas there.
...And also some small proposes to refill the server like old times...